Reviews for In over my head: A HellblazerBuffy crossover
Narcis chapter 12 . 2/15/2009
Just came across this story, and it was awesome! It was perfect.

Really made my day D
Helala chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
This is exactly the fic I was looking for, and it rocks. :) I really liked John and Giles' backstory and their interactions, I very much enjoyed Xander in this fic and I liked John and Spike working together. :D Thank you so much for writing this (you made my Christmas!) x
Manos The Hands of Fate chapter 12 . 6/23/2007
very well done. you seamlessly integrated Constatine into the world of BTVS. nice work
Jenni chansofirony chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
AMAZING story, dear. Absolutely perfect. I've only just got around to reading it because I needed to give it the time and attention that it deserved.

Constantine is really in character, and reminiscent of Ennis's run, (as a rabid Ennis fan this is perhaps the highest compliment I could ever pay you.)

The scoobies are well-written and the fact that you teamed-up Spike and John made me smile; they're so similar and they don't even know it! The friendship portrayed beween Giles and John is lovely (and now I'm off to read the slashy sequels.)

I want more, damnit!

Also? Oxford!Squee!
aceinit chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
I just finished re-reading this.

Still darn good stuff.
Tara Farrago chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Ah! I read this story elsewhere online and was really very impressed by it. John and Giles's relationship was great, and the stuff between John and Spike was brilliant! "He owed me forty quid!" Ha! Hu-LAE-ry-us!
Suzuka Blade chapter 12 . 2/19/2004
Fangtastic! please continue the story.
I thought that it was hilarious how you made it seem for the entire length of one of the earlier chapters that all Buffy thought about was staking and killing things. I just wanna know why Buffy's little sister wasn't featured in any of the chapters.
*hands writer Hellblazer and Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-plushies*
Enjoy!
Trinity Day chapter 12 . 6/2/2003
"And then I told him that if he helped me stop Milton and then went away and never interfered with me again, then I wouldn't kick his ass." A Hellblazer/Buffy crossover makes so much sense, I'm surprised I haven't seen one before. Oh well. It certainly was a good one for me to start with. You did a wonderful job and I really enjoyed it. I especially liked the last line.
Trinity Day chapter 11 . 6/2/2003
Bravo Xander!
Dien Alcyone chapter 12 . 12/19/2002
What a ride! Nice story, bit of Hellmouth, bit of Magic, bit of the one-and-only Constantine!

For a Giles and Hellblazer fan like myself, I can hardly think of a better way to spend a few hours. :)

(My only complaint is I'm also an Ethan fan, and he rather gets short shrift. Alas. *Someone* had to be the villain, I suppose...)

Well written, fun to read, and maybe some absolution for everyone's favorite Hellblazer. Good work.
cottonwoolfairy chapter 12 . 11/28/2002
Ok, i'm now going to reveiw your story. Sweetie, you're a genius. This is a fantastic peice of writing. I'm not surprised that Darwin's Ape wants to write a fanfic of it. Now I'm looking forward to that Narnia story. It's been going round and round my head since we talked about it and I can't wait to read it :) Love Mo
aceinit chapter 12 . 9/14/2002
I can't believe we're finally at the end of an amazing story. This was so worth the wait for every chapter. You're an amazing writer, as I'm sure I've told you before, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. You've got my head spinning with possibilities of what kinds of adventures John and Willow could get into if left to their own magical devices . . . (hint, hint?) Whatever you do decide to pen next, I'm sure it will be awesome, and you can guarantee I'll be there to review it!
manx chapter 12 . 9/13/2002
Hell yea! I was going nuts waiting for the next chapter of this...and it came and wasn't it brilliant!
Darwin's Ape chapter 12 . 9/10/2002
Before I start the review, let me just purr at you for a while.

Almost done.

There.

Okay, you know this story rocks, right? This chapter was gripping - there's nothing like a brilliantly-in-character Constantine-a-logue to build up the tension, and you did so skillfully and with flair. The flashes of humour off set the narritive wonderfully and were a significant reason that this was quite *such* a pleasure to read. As for the final section. Well. You really know how to make an audience curse your name, don't you? Completely in keeping with the picture you've built up (which seems to me pretty seamless, an especial compliment given I know how long it took to write) and so, of course, completely frustrating. Which isn't to say that it didn't make me grin.

Finally, just a quick comment on the story as a whole: Damn, it feels good to be British.

Cheers!
aceinit chapter 11 . 6/1/2002
Oh my God! So worth the long wait. I've said it before, but this is such an amazing story, something I would love to see played out on TV or in a film. Amazing work! Keep those new chapters coming.