Reviews for Heaven and Hell
ElizaT chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow. That was...intense. Actually a really good idea, for Sam to see the outcome of his current pathway. A great deterrent, since the darkness tends to woo so subtly that you're further than you'd ever thought you'd go before you even realize it (which hopefully Sam's picked up on by now). Although...I wouldn't mind seeing Ruby die. ;)

I LOVED this: "Or maybe it wasn’t that they were worse but that he went through them alone. Ruby had been there for the training, but she hadn’t stuck around for the after show. Not that he had wanted her to. She didn’t know the changes of timbre in his voice that were so telling when he was in pain. She didn’t know the exact spot on his neck to rub to ease the tension; she wouldn’t even know to see the tension building there in the first place. If she had known, it wouldn’t have mattered. She wasn’t Dean. Plain and simple."

I really hate how much Sam seems to trust her on the show. It's infuriating. Really liked him not letting her all the way in here.
LoveThyOphelia chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
dude, totally awesome! kudos
weeziewatts chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This is really good. I am glad it was just something put there by Uriel and not Sams "destiny". Thanks for sharing.

weezie
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Cool concept and beautifully done
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Uriel giving Sam a vision to chew on is such a hostile angel thing to do. And the vision...creepy. At least Dean was right there to lend him some strength.

Wow! I think that's your best work right there to date. And you're only going to get better!
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
OH! *wails* *clings to them both* So already fav'd this! Thank you!
dangermouse00 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow, I'm glad you were able to do something with my random writings. There's little chance I'd have finished it.
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
you should really continue this! It's really really good!
Phx chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw... poor Sam. And Castiel says Dean has a weight on his shoulders? Well, so does Sam. I can't imagine anything worse than knowing the world is just waiting for you to fall so they can destroy you.

Thank goodness for Dean. I just hope he continues to hold on hard because they are about to go through a different level of hell and Sam needs him to help fight the darkness coursing though his blood. A taintedness that Sam never asked for and did nothing to deserve. That is on Mary.
MadEva chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Dunno what to say. Great written. Great story!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Great story. Poor Sammy. At least Dean was there for him.