Reviews for Family Business
lorenalims chapter 26 . 6/1/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhh back
Addie-marie chapter 26 . 5/21/2010
i love this story, please update it soon. i would love to see what happens next
AddisonGreysFan chapter 26 . 1/26/2010
Glad to see this updated I thought you had forgotten about it. I hope the updates become more frequent.
LoveandLearn chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
glad you updated. love this story and the wait for a new chap kills me.

you've got to update the crossover one too, I forgot the name but I'm in love with it. I really can't wait for the new chapter for both fics.
McHobbit chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
When I saw the alert for this in my emails I SQUEALED! Yes, I'm really that exited that you updated! I hope that you'll finish this story eventually.
Abbeldy chapter 25 . 9/23/2009
Jasmin, this story ROCKS! Update please! I'm dying! Do NOT leave poor people like me hanging! Please :)
LylSev chapter 25 . 7/26/2009
I hope they will win the fight about Amy, she deserves the best after everything. you made Kevin as a dreamy man, so cute :)

can't wait to read more
McHobbit chapter 25 . 7/26/2009
Oh i can't wait for Archer to give Caleb a speech. Did i mention that i hate Caleb?

It will end soon? Whyy? *sniff* I just discovered it! Well if it HAS to end Amy better stay with Addison and Archer.
McMuffin chapter 25 . 7/26/2009
This was great hun!

Kevin definitely is perfect :)

What would I like to see? General fluffy HotCop! :P

I also can't wait to see what Archer will say to Caleb!
champari chapter 24 . 7/19/2009
i like this story! i think Amy is a wonderful character! i think the whole Montgomery familie is written excellently! in your stroy i even like archer! please update!
McHobbit chapter 24 . 7/12/2009
I'm not a fan of Kevin, really, so i didn't wanna read this at first, but now i'm glad i did. I really love the character of Amy. She better get her happy ending!

Even though Bizzy wasn't a good mother for Amy, Addison or even Archer i do feel kinda bad that she died, since she was their mother after all.

UPDATE SOON! But if you won't, i do understand, because i once didn't update for a month myself ;)
ELM-Tree10 chapter 24 . 7/12/2009
Caleb Montgomery can't force Amy to go with him. The court order wouldn't be valid because she is 18 meaning she is an adult. just thought i should point that out. great job i love this story
AddisonGreysFan chapter 23 . 6/30/2009
Great update. I really miss Kevin, I'll never understand why they ended the relationship on the show. I hope Amy's dad doesn't get custody of her, she needs Addison and Archer.
McMuffin chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
*pouts*

Poor them, and I do mean all of them...

even though I have some kind of hate for Bizzy... losing their mom would be hard, and sounds like Caleb is an asshole.

Kevin is so awesome, he's so sweet, I love him haha.

Kevin already tried to get hold of Amy but wasn't very successful. But on the other hand he didn't try really hard. He could understand Amy's hate toward her father and was close to doing the same thing to him.

LOL. I want him to punch Caleb. :P

I love this, I can't wait for more, however long it takes. :)

I'm bad at updating too, don't feel too bad :)
AddisonGreysFan chapter 21 . 6/12/2009
I haven't read in Private Practice fanfiction in a long time, but I'm finally caught up with this fic. Great job, I can't wait for you to write more.