Reviews for The Price of Victory
No Fate 1990 chapter 1 . 4/7
Wow, this story was amazing. It was sad when Derek learned of Sarah's cancer prognosis. May be Sarah will find peace in heaven with Kyle and John.
BlackQueen92 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Very beautiful, on a very sad way.

-BlackQueen-
Jill Cohen chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
wow... that was pretty rough. Good writing, but i'm seriously depressed right now
Maharet83 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Ouch!

John Connor's death is what it takes to stop Judgment Day. Very nice concept there. And Sarah winding up with cancer once again was just that final kick in the teeth. Nice structure in the beginning too. Kept me guessing about what was going on.

Thanks for sharing :)
Sage5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I love this story. It was very well done. I loved that in order to stop the apocalypse, JC had to die. But what happens to Cameron as she is the only left machine in the past.

Loved Derek's thoughts and how he and Jesse didn't stay together.

Terrific
dakota423 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Once again, another well-written piece, laced heavily with that angsty bitter taste that you use as the secret ingredient. You always know how to take the worst-case scenario and make it so much darker and hollow. Excellent job.

But I have to ask... can we be expecting any more from "And So It Went"?
musing11 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
love this. its nasty but so good!
thelemicrosicrucian chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Dark work is an understatment. Still, it was a very good work. The death of John Connor preventing Skynet's creation is a good idea. Very logical. Was this a one-shot? I'd like to see more. Good work.