Reviews for For Asgard
PappyOldGuy chapter 3 . 6/29
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 6/29
A very interesting start to what promises to be a really good story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
SpockST chapter 3 . 12/18/2019
Fastinating.
Shian1998 chapter 3 . 11/23/2019
Interesting story. Never seen Stargate before, and less familiar with the Marvel comics than the films, but I thought this was good. Liked these people's interactions with Sif, and how she and Thor successfully saved them from the Ori and then returned home themselves. Good job with this one.
JOHN0713 chapter 3 . 8/3/2018
Nice story and different too.
MrBogus chapter 3 . 4/8/2018
Nice story, though a Bit short if you ask me. Could have been a bit more... Would have loved to read of the meeting between Thor and Thor :D
AlbertG chapter 2 . 6/13/2017
Late in coming but a great story. Long time no hear.I hope you are doing well with med work. Take care and hope you have some time to do ore writing in the future. AlbertG
The Dark Dragen chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
This was a good story, I just wish that there were more chapters.
The Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Now this is interesting and I'm glad you post this in my review group.
darck ben chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
good story
Snowpanda chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Loved it! For a few moments I thought Adria was going to turn out to be Loki in disguise... or was she... *dun dun dun dunnnnnn*
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Very entertaining. Thanks!
TheVampireStrahd chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
I enjoyed it a lot. Sif was awesome!
CharmingButIrrational chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
That last line always gets me. Can i use it as my sig?
EffervescentNova chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Since there is no magic in the SG universe why weren't the Asgardians weak like Thor was on his time on Earth with his gifts removed? The Ori also have actual godlike powers, and the Priors let alone the Orici had immense knowledge at their disposal. But here they are defeated by a sword wielding medieval primitive. With their direct attacks I find it difficult to believe that neither the priors, the Orici nor the Orici would have difficulty in brushing her aside, even with her abilities. This story also diminished SG1's epic struggle against the virtually omnipotent Ori.