Reviews for For Asgard
The Dark Dragen chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
This was a good story, I just wish that there were more chapters.
The Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Now this is interesting and I'm glad you post this in my review group.
darck ben chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
good story
Snowpanda chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Loved it! For a few moments I thought Adria was going to turn out to be Loki in disguise... or was she... *dun dun dun dunnnnnn*
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Very entertaining. Thanks!
TheVampireStrahd chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
I enjoyed it a lot. Sif was awesome!
LoganAlexander chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
That last line always gets me. Can i use it as my sig?
EffervescentNova chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Since there is no magic in the SG universe why weren't the Asgardians weak like Thor was on his time on Earth with his gifts removed? The Ori also have actual godlike powers, and the Priors let alone the Orici had immense knowledge at their disposal. But here they are defeated by a sword wielding medieval primitive. With their direct attacks I find it difficult to believe that neither the priors, the Orici nor the Orici would have difficulty in brushing her aside, even with her abilities. This story also diminished SG1's epic struggle against the virtually omnipotent Ori.
serack chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
:) :) :)
c-wolf chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
I think it needs a "What the f***" response from General Landry as he stares at the screaming head
the grey mage chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
yay.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Great story! It's always surprising how much of an impact a powerful character can have over a conflict in many fictional situations. If you're a fan and up for it, how about writing a similar story with Supergirl or Wonder Woman. You can throw them into Stargate, Battlestar Gallactica, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, you name it. In any case, thanks for writing this story. It was fun.
Jason123456 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
y
Jason123456 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
interesting
i guessing different dimension right or since this is stargate maybe someone rewriting time ?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
nice to read pretty entertaining (",)