Reviews for hurt
LILKENNY chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is totally cute. I think I liked most, that Stella wasn't this perfect woman, but instead a bit insecure and actually quite cruel in the way she's dealing with this. This makes it very believable.

And I totally like ending because it's not the perfect start for a relationship, but it still gives a lot hope for it :)

Thanks a lot for this story.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
great story!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
You know, it sort of makes my head hurt when you make Stella and Mac so entirely plausible. Darn you and your fantabulous talent! But seriously, this was a really awesome piece. I particularly like the end as I can really see it going that way. Wonderful job
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This was very good; I really love how you write Mac and Stella, and hope you write more for them. I think you had Stella's character very well with her understanding of Mac's wounds, and also you wrote Peyton very well too, and that detail of her wanting to fix him up rather than letting the wounds exist, and not being able to let him havee to himself.

I hope this doesn't sound too pretentious, but I tohught you wrote a great psychological exploration of jealousy, but then how it leads to going after what you want, but also how that can damage things. It would be interesting to have a continuation actually. The Mac/Stella shipper in me was very happy to see the ending, and also compliments for making me feel for and understand Peyton as I was never a huge fan of her character. I really liked the ending with the acknowledgement of hurt caused, but also the hopefulness of a new beginning.
pineapplehell chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
The MicMac and FlackStella shipper in me refuses to like this fic in any way whatsoever.

However, the rational, logical, objective, unbiased side of me is just dying to go "AW".

So, I think today, I'll ignore the shipper voice in my head that screams, "Hate it! They don't belong together!" and go with my rational, logical, objective, unbiased side.

That was a good fic... although I can hardly stand the idea of Peyton and Stella being friends which is how I can tolerate the ending because Mac and Stella getting together hurt Peyton. I just really don't like her. She's so... ugh. I just... I can't make myself like her.

Anywho, I digress. Badly. So... what was I saying?

RIGHT! Objective, unbiased. I like it. (I could have just led with that and not wasted our time, couldn't I? Oh, well. C'est la vie. You gotta have the rambling idiot in the group. And sadly, it's me.)
Asprine chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
OMGITZ~! I love this.. If Peyton came back, How I wished Stella would do that. I'm sure Mac would love it.. He loves Stella.. hahaha.. Thank you very much~! This is Awesome~!
Queen Em chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
What a brilliant idea, I loved the little twists, like when it was Stella kissing Mac not Peyton. I'm not a Peyton/Mac fan, but I did find the scene outside his appartment quite touching and I thought you built up the tension at the end very well. Lovely story well odne x
BAUMember chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
just so dam cute and soppy i loved it woopie payton has gone he he xx
Tomate chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Love it but I just told you that on LJ :P

Sabi
JaydenBell chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I love that both women think of him as wounded. But their approach of him is very different (Peyton needing to fix him, Stella giving him space).

Great work dah-ling.