Reviews for The Shades Between Them
white raven chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Ooh, this was fabulous, especially the end. Quintessential Ronon in my opinion. I can easily picture him tell her this. Lovely story. Wish I'd found it sooner.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I can see why her freesing him out would hurt him a lot, but he walked away too. Great fic, it's tough to write conflict without making one side look really bad but you pulled it off well.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
hifield chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Very, Very nice - like coming home! You did a very good job on this story.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
wow that was really great...love how you did their characters and Jen needing to see the places where Ronon's good memories of home are...great how you ended with Ronon needing Jen to promise not to freeze him out again
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow...this was great. I particularly liked your insight into both characters, and you definitely had me wondering just what she'd asked of him! Also...I would love to read the story of what happened when they actually went to Sateda together. (Hint, hint.) ;-)
Blencathra chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Oh wow. Wonderful, wonderful story. Can't begin to list the things I like about it. Great stuff.

Oh, and if you get the chance, I'd love for you to do a little fic about Ronon & Jenn first holding hands in public. Just makes me grin thinking about it. :D
deal4321 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
OMG! What a great story! Loved it! Thanks for writing and sharing!
LauraSanchez chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Oh, that was so incredibly, heartbreakingly sweet. Absolutely loved it.
Redd chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw! Very sweet. I wish we could see something like this in the show.
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Who... You've got me all teary! That was beautiful! Absolutely lovely!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was awesome! I can't even come up with words. I loved it. You had me crying at the end. I liked the back and forth between them and than Shep setting them up. Awesome!
Ms Kitten chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aww, I love this. Especially the ending and what he made her promise. Put a smile on my face :)
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I forgot to say that this is such a good line: 'He had his righteous anger to keep him warm, though, and when they finally returned, he expected her to be there, bubbling with apologies. But she wasn’t.' - Ouch!

Love what you've done with the title too, very effective. Lovely fic! J07 x