Reviews for Dueling Dreamers
HollyHobbit13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
What a great read!
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Absolutely charming. Poor Jareth, just wanting someone special around. And now he's got the someone he wants. Will keep an eye out for more by you. Thanks for the delightful read.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
{claps} Wonderful
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
LOL! Cute. ,'
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awesome job!

Xela
MichAre1a chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Very cute! I love their exchange at the end!

Mich
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Okay I loved this one shot some much that I want it to be turned in to a full story . Is that in the books maybe ? Please !
WillowDarling chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
oh ho ho, so clever you are jareth. "but perhaps one day...if you keep wishing, you'll catch up." I do believe that is a challenge X3
LadyShalimariVilyanna chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wonderful! Love the idea that she was picking up on his emotions, across the void, so to speak. well done.
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ah! Curse you, now my simple "Oh, I'm only going to read T for a change" rampage is ruined! giggles oh well, I'm most likely going to read other stories from your page-so I'm sry if all the faving and such is annoying! Loved the story, by the way! I just adore your writing style.
rainbowjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very nice! I love the idea of a seriously lonely and depressed Jareth and of Sarah realizing her own need of him. This could easily be expanded into a multi-chapter story. More about both characters before the wish...and then more about the events leading up to the wish, after the wish and beyond...maybe not a long story but more could easily be done and it would be so great to read more of this version!
Faye-Faye-the-Dream-Faye chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
NICE LOVED IT!
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Very very good. I just got into Labyrinth actually...but I've always loved David Bowie. Well done!
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Interesting idea. I like the "other magic" concept.
Re-o-ko chapter 1 . 12/6/2008