Reviews for Dueling Dreamers
What a nice story!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Great story!
Sazzle76 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
This was really cute, poor grumpy old Jareth.
flooding-rivers chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I really enjoyed your story. It was nice and sweet, very well planned and well written. I guess that I Like how much it seems like professional writing. Also the dialog you use is perfect. It's interesting and new, it also seems like dialog that these characters might actually say.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
That... Sigh... That was simply beautiful. Perfection. I love it. I truly do. 3 no star for you, you get a heart. :3 ...beautiful
HollyHobbit13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
What a great read!
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Absolutely charming. Poor Jareth, just wanting someone special around. And now he's got the someone he wants. Will keep an eye out for more by you. Thanks for the delightful read.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
{claps} Wonderful
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
LOL! Cute. ,'
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awesome job!

~Xela
MichAre1a chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Very cute! I love their exchange at the end!

~Mich
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Okay I loved this one shot some much that I want it to be turned in to a full story . Is that in the books maybe ? Please !
WillowDarling chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
oh ho ho, so clever you are jareth. "but perhaps one day...if you keep wishing, you'll catch up." I do believe that is a challenge X3
LadyShalimariVilyanna chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wonderful! Love the idea that she was picking up on his emotions, across the void, so to speak. well done.
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ah! Curse you, now my simple "Oh, I'm only going to read T for a change" rampage is ruined! ~giggles~ oh well, I'm most likely going to read other stories from your page-so I'm sry if all the faving and such is annoying! Loved the story, by the way! I just adore your writing style.