Reviews for Welcome To A Masquerade
Gaara'sYaoiLover chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
I really loved this story and I loved Hinata and Itachi's relationship I was so happy they got married and I of course love Sasuke and Naruto I just wish Gaara had a better happy ending
NarutoUchiha83 chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
I loved this story so dark but so awesome
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
MY. GOD.

You made me cry how dare you! It was so heart breaking and amazing I started reading at about 11 am and just finished its like 4:48pm now and I haven't stopped! I loved it. At some points I swear I could feel my heart ripping in two. But I did like it. You write amazing! :')
Bakaberry chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
wohoo the thrill god i cane feel it!
bijuunicorn chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
i really think that this story is sweet, but my throat was tight and i was about to cry through the whole thing, and i had my ipod playing hope- who am i to say, and befor i read this i was mourning mufasa's death (my movie froze right then!) but you have an amazing righting style! you can write the romantik parts REALLY good too :)
l'inconnue chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I think that "Can I have a coffee with you?" is "Peux-je avoir un cafe avec toi?" (stupid keyboard doesn't do accents) but I don't know for sure.
SilentCrimsonTears chapter 14 . 10/5/2011
Love the story I went a night without sleep just to finish it!
scarylolita chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
you never fail to make my teary-eyed.

the part with kimimaro had me sobbing in the last chapter.

oh gosh.

but i'm glad gaara left there feeling optimistic.

and hinata/itachi! goshhhh. that part made me sad.

glad orochi got what he deserved in the end.

really beautiful story.
CoalBlackEyes chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Love your fic! I specially created an account just so I could review _, well just to say I really love the story changes unexpectedly and stuff... Yeh I suck at reviews :P
blkbird7139 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
interesting new pairings; itachi&hinata, niji&sakura. and i like your writing style.
mangafrick chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
great but i think we need more drama in that story but so far i like it because maybe i can't made story any one story like you lucky you i hope you can made more story about NARUSASU i like both of them specialy when sasuke to be uke
Repeating October chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
naruto angst coming up - he and sasuke are gonna try and match each other for hard knocks, ne?
Repeating October chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
This really seems like it could be interesting... hm... I wonder where this could go - I normally don't read a lot of these kinds of fic.s but it certainly seems worth a try _
Crowfether chapter 14 . 6/1/2010
D'awwwwww!

sooo cute!

your stories are awesome! :D
NellaReklaw08 chapter 14 . 2/27/2010
i'm speechless in awe. 0.0 except for these XP... (by the way, sorry but i'm a bit high now ):

1) sorry, have to get this through. EVIL HINATA! how couls you do that to poor Itachi-kun! poor ita-chan. you must need a hug! *runs to hug itachi*

2) *back :)* that was sweet. a bit complicating at first, but sweet especially the ending! 'welcome to a masquerade' genius! i also totally love Naru's story title of 'The life of a shadow' right? cool...

3) aw! poor sasu-chan! the skate thing is totally cool (i wish i could do that!) and sasu-chan's so sweet and poor thing at the same time! *screams*

4) overall, another amazingly sweet story from Sandylee007-san. too sweet. i'm pretty sure i'd crack under all that. i really hope anyone with a 'stressful' life like that get's their 'happily ever after'. *sighs* 'welcome to the real world'

really touching :)