Reviews for After The Music Died
Love this one-shot! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Poor Sammy! Good story!
Teachergra chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I had never read a story featuring Bobby as one of the central characters. I think you're an amazing writer! Am I exagerating? I hate to rant. I'm usually pretty articulated but I am speechless. I even favorited your stories about shows I don't even know. Keep writing, please. Good thing I'm on vacation so I can have the whole summer to read!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Ruby? Now I wasn't expecting her to be summoned by Bobby. Nice twist.

I loved this. You got the pain of grieving right, even though it was heartwrenching. Nice writing.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
AH! Good.. More..more..please hurry up! )
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Dude! Sam is a mess, isn't he? Taking that thing on alone, then nearly giving up...my poor baby.

As usual you've captured the characters perfectly. Bobby's indignation at Sam's behavior, his worry and concern coming through in waves. You can almost hear the love and irratation warring in his voice as he talks to Sam. And Sam, not caring what he does to himself at this point. He's so lost and broken without Dean, in body and in soul. It's heart wrenching! Adding the bit with Ruby at the end was very clever. We knew Bobby was hiding something...

Terrific job, babe. Glad to see you back!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Ooh, a nice filler for the time between. Nice use of that song (one of the few of Bon Jovi that I like). And that can explain how Ruby came back.

Dean ain't gonna like that. Cool.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
OMGOMG!

*THUD*

hun...this was AMAZING, seriously, absoloutley AMAZING

i LOVED hurt weakened Sam, expecially feelin to give up without dean

AW

such a touching fic- and when bobby pulled the knife out

OHH!

:D

i loved it, absoloutley awesome work hun

bles...Bobby summoning Ruby too...

BRILLiant work

i can't wait for more of your stuff hun

absoloutley magical!

best fic ever xx

YAY
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Ha! Bobby trapped Ruby's ass! Awesome:D SUCH a good, sad story. I'm dying to see what life was like for Sam after Dean died, but I'm terrified as well:(
Ciya chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Ouch, poor Sam he's not doing to good...leaving the Impala behind is not a good sign. Good thing Bobby showed up in time to save him. Keeping Ruby on an exceptionaly short leash is the best thing he can do for right now. Never trust a demon - no matter how helpful they are currently being.

Good story.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I wasn't sure exactly where you were going with Bobby's part in all of this but I sure do like where it ended up! What a cool idea. It makes total sense.

Hurt Sam obviously...is there anything else? *grins*
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Well the tissue warning did come with the recc, but it didn't dampen the emotional impact!

Great story!

Sam's emotions felt so real, so genuine. I imagine this was quite like he felt after Dean died.

Well done.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Ahh, that Bobby-a man of many secrets and immense depths. I'm so glad that he's in our boys' lives, and that writers like you can find his voice so well. And poor, grieving Sam's, as well. Nice work!
Phx chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I really liked how Bobby was written in this one and I am glad that it was him that dealt with a hurting Sam and not Ruby. I miss Dean when Sam is hurt but if he can't be there, like he can't in this one, than John or Bobby are my other choices.

Loved Bobby getting there at the last moment as my heart broke for Sam. What a horrible place he was in during this time.

Very nicely done. Broken Sam is heartbroken but there is also some hope here too, oddly enough.

Nice fic
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was so VERY well written! Amazing job creating the world of Sam without Dean. I look forward to reading more of your work Cheers