Reviews for Crickets' Footprints
evhein chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was pleasantly clever. I really enjoyed their banter, and getting a look into the mind of the character I always wished we could've recruited before it was too late.

You wrote a lovely Leila. Matthew was charming.

You seem to always write them in character, which is something so great about you and your style. It all fits together nicely.

Eager to read more, now. :)
R Amythest chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
How adorable. It's quaint to see a Matthew/Leila piece that doesn't focus on her death.
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Nice story, though I didn't understand a word of it. (*laughs*) Just stands to reason though, when you send me a story that I don't know the fandom it belongs in but I don't mind too much. Sometimes that's just the thing to spark an interest.
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
interesting way to characterize Matthew. Leila's character could be brought out more though...

haha. nice way to put the pairing.

Intelligent Systems is EVIL. (incidentally, an intelligence system may be a spy network)
Measured chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Murr? Why on earth isn't something this pretty getting more love? I think this is an interesting take on them, keeping in mind Matthew's more jovial personality along with fleshing out some aspects of Leila's personality. The push and pull and how she's just as strong as he is (and not above insulting and beating him up, hee) were all rather nice touches.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
If only Intelligent Systems was not so cruel... Very well done. You portrayed her thought processes very realistically, the only thing I'd like to comment on is the fact that, well, are people so logical in their thoughts? Lol

So, yes, very well done. :P