Reviews for The Way of the Gun
Rachel79 chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
that was one if the stupidest thjngs i've ever read but since the falling down the stairs thing happened i like it cause i REALLY DONT like releena.
C M Forde chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I am disturbed, turned on, revolted, and akwardly aroused. Personally I think Dorothy should have pulled the trigger, but that's just personal opinion. I have yet to read a single of your stories that I have disliked.
ivy chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Damn good.

::waves her little yuri-banners:: I dunno, I never actually looked at the relationships like that, but tis cool. The way you wrote it was highly appropriate. Now I want to figure out if I can use it for an audition monologue. _-
Rei chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Hmmm...not a bad little fic. A bit confusing at first as tow both who's speaking and who's being spoken to, but that can be figured out. Keep writing, I'd like to see a reaction to this fic crom either Duo or Heero, or even Dorthy's side.
Tietsu chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Er...*delicate cough* That was...intersting, to say the least. Not quite what I was expecting. And I actually rather liked it...it was one of those fics that left you staring at the screen for a few minutes just kinda thinking about it. Anyhoo, nicely done, you captured the whole drunk thing rather well I thought. _