Reviews for Comfort
lula25 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
aw chris cheering up christian nice story :D
NothingButThis chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hi, long time lurker, first time reviewer lol. This was the story that made me want to sign up for this site. I just about melted when Chris was comforting Jay. A true friend you can cry in front of. And maybe there's something more there, loved it was just a hint. Thanks for making me want to review.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was so cute. Those two are so cute together Great job!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Okay, first of all, I have a question: What woman in her RIGHT MIND would leave Jason Reso? Is she crazy?

I agree 100% with what Jay said in this. His wife knew exactly what the life of a wrestler is like, she knew that she wouldn't be able to see Jay a lot, so if that was going to be a problem, then maybe she shouldn't have married him. The poor guy...and she didn't even have the nerve to tell him to his face. She left a letter. A LETTER! Oh, the nerve!

Urgh, I could choke that woman. She did the unforgivable and broke poor Jason's heart. Thankfully Chris was there to comfort him and offer support. I think Jason can trust Chris, he won't leave him like Amy did.

Even though this was quite sad, I didn't really feel a lump in my throat until the very end, when Chris hugged Jay, let him cry, and whispered "She'll never know what an amazing man she's given up." That was so freaking adorable! Definitely an "Aw" moment, for sure.

And the ending was perfect! Hopefully Jay will be able to tell Chris about his feelings (you know how much I love those two together, LOL), but right now, he's got a friend that will help him through this and that is the best medicine.

Beautiful work, I loved it, and thank you so much for dedicating it to me. You are the best and I love you, girl!

Twin T
TheVampireLucinda chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aww, poor Jason. :( But, thankfully, Chris was there to comfort him. *grin* Hopefully, he'll, uh, continue to comfort his friend... XD

Really sweet, it made me smile. :) Thankies.

Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw! It's so...*sniffles*

AND HOMG did you HEAR? Guess who I hear is coming back to the WWE when his contract runs out? *does a happy dance* I seriously jumped up and down squealing with joy when I found out. It's going to be SO GREAT to have him back.

...I pray to God it's true. My source has never been wrong before.

I hope his contract is up, like, next week.

I realize only four words of this actually had to do with your story directly. Whoops. . I can't help it; I'm so excited!
purplefeather21 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aww :(

Dom, this was so sad :(

But, in a way, it was great!

You're a great writer.

Poor Jay :(

He needs a Chris hug lol.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw! sad but sweet. :)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Poor Jay, it's good that Chris is there to help him through his hard time. And who knows Jay, maybe something will develope between you and Chris. *hugs Jay muse.*