Reviews for Sozin's Comet My Way
babyvfan chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Great job, man. Amazing story. Once again wished it ended like that
babyvfan chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Why the hell couldn't the show end like thi? Just why?
Avatar-Scarlett chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
At this point, it strikes me that the simplest and most amusing way to kill Koh would be to send Mai after him XD but however much i would laugh if that were to happen, i wil likely cry if Ursa is killed D: thank you for writing this story, it has been great thus far!
Cloe chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
This is AMAZING truly !
this is a better ending than the real one :) You amazed me with you're writing ;)
Silv3rL0v3 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
A longer story would be amazing! AWESOME JOB ON THIS. Props. Your way was way better than the original. I would be soo happy if they redid the ending and replaced it with this story. XD
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Amazing! I loved it. Its been a long time since you've written this, so I'm really hoping that you have either continued this story, or written another. I guess ill find out in a moment.
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
My God! Your story is great! I have no idea why your story has so few reviews. Anyway, I just want you to know how much I love it.
This is not an accopunt chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
All i can say is wow you did a good job here i stayed up half a school night just to finish this there better be sequel OR ELSE! :D
weasley-twins-41 chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
three words.

totally freaking awesome.

i absolutely loved it! you are awesome!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
screaming from AWESOMENESS! luv luv luv luv luv it!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
man, ive gotta say..

OMG. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER! AMAZING! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BECOME A WRITER!

p.s. can you plz plz plz check out my versions of how zuko's mom returns? i bet yours is better, tho.
weasley-twins-41 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
awesome... but SO SAD! no offense, but...

HOW COULD YOU LET KOH STEAL TOPH'S FACE?

ok ok ok ok ok sorry sorry sorry just got a little out of control there... sorry again

awesome anyway
KiraMizu08 chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Love your story!

especially abt the part of Zuko n katara!

!
amber128 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Loved this story! great job!
donki-shouben chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
That was pretty good how Katara beat Azula - electrocuted in Katara's watery prison - and the fist-fight was cool (flaming fist vs. ice-covered fist). There's not enough hand to hand combat in the show. But you totally messed up Aang's battle. Aang's not a killer. Out of character violence/death is one of the worst cliches in these fanfics. Use your imagination. Aang had to stop Ozai, and save Toph from Koh. So why not take Ozai to the Spirit World and offer Koh a trade - Ozai's face for Toph's visage? And throw in Ummi's face in the bargain. That was way too many characters at the end, in the Spirit World. It should only have been Avatar Kuruk and Aang.

Also, if that happened, then Koh with Ozai's face would still be around to cause trouble for the GAang later on.

And that "I love you, Katara" from Zuko as he lay dying was too ridiculous. Zuko would probably say something like he regretted he didn't get to know her better, hint at his feelings, a hint Katara would pick up on.