Reviews for Resistance 1
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
Wonderful story. I was hooked,couldnt stop reading, I was pulled in more and more with each chapter I read. Part one down and going into my faves.

Onward to part 2.
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
This fic is very good so far. One of wesker's enemies has claire. Wonder who that enemy is? Onward to find out. Keep it up, good job. :)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
An interesting first three chapters. Onward for more. :)
crazyfan17 chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
Awesome story. I love your wesker and Claire. I can't wait to read the sequel :-)
MaddAlice chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
I really loved this story, especially your characterization!
Hakanii-chan chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Wow I am really loving this series wish it was a movie or a game lol I would play it! X.x giggled when wesker was all yeah u hate me well goodbye lol oh it was cute but damn I hope claire is alright must read more!
DismalAbstraction chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Just found this story! Love Claire3Wesker stories - so thanks!
C'est Fini chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved this story. It was very fluently expressed with few technical errors. What I really enjoyed though, was the dimension you gave to Wesker and Claire without making them OOC. The detail involved was wonderful and gave believable insights to both characters. Am going through the rest of your story now. Really love the thought that went into this. Brilliant writing. :)
D-Chan-67 chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
i loved it. i read the whole story in a few days. i was hooked from the frist chapter. :) im already on the third story
pinkalmonds chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Ooooh interesting, good fic.
ForbiddenSnowflakes chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Hahahaha I can image that picture... great chapter bdw. all are great!
Ink and Parchment chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
I am in love with this story. I'm happy to find a well-written story that involves a growing relationship rather than just throwing in love in the first chapter. I can't wait to read the others!
Brovenger chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
-Was getting curious to any Claire/Wesker srs action- -Had deduced it wasn't coming yet- -Then Wesker took his shirt off-

I think he head my mind. e
Brovenger chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
LOL Wesker.

"We need to show Chris we mean business, how do we do that?"

"Upload a video of his sister to YouTube."

"Fuck yeah!"
Brovenger chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Pfft, hell yeah. Who needs Date Rape when you're Albert Wesker? Just smack a bitch and get to it.