Reviews for Resistance 1
guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
this story is still hands down best wesker/claire story i have ever read. I could re-read it 100 times, thank you for this amazing story. Not only that but for completing it. So many wesker/claire fanfics never get completed and just stop as soon as it get gets good, which makes me thankful you actually finished all the stories.
Alie chapter 15 . 2/3/2019
Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic where claire is strong-willed and fights back!
Sofistinha chapter 15 . 1/3/2019
This is the thrid time I read this, and its also the thrid time I'm loving it.

It has been written sooooo long ago...I thought that it'd feel a bit naive now that I am older... But no, its still awesome.

I'm in love with all your characters here. Specially with Wesker and Claire, my drug T-T
I ship them soooo much that it hurts.
Thanks again for sharing this piece of great work. It still rock!
guest chapter 7 . 6/8/2018
you're the best claire/wesker writer out there, love it alwAYS :)
Tamuril Telrunye chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Its been a long time since I first read this series, but I keep returning to it because I think its perfect.
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
Wonderful story. I was hooked,couldnt stop reading, I was pulled in more and more with each chapter I read. Part one down and going into my faves.

Onward to part 2.
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
This fic is very good so far. One of wesker's enemies has claire. Wonder who that enemy is? Onward to find out. Keep it up, good job. :)
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
An interesting first three chapters. Onward for more. :)
crazyfan17 chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
Awesome story. I love your wesker and Claire. I can't wait to read the sequel :-)
MaddAlice chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
I really loved this story, especially your characterization!
Hakanii-chan chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Wow I am really loving this series wish it was a movie or a game lol I would play it! X.x giggled when wesker was all yeah u hate me well goodbye lol oh it was cute but damn I hope claire is alright must read more!
DismalAbstraction chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Just found this story! Love Claire3Wesker stories - so thanks!
C'est Fini chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved this story. It was very fluently expressed with few technical errors. What I really enjoyed though, was the dimension you gave to Wesker and Claire without making them OOC. The detail involved was wonderful and gave believable insights to both characters. Am going through the rest of your story now. Really love the thought that went into this. Brilliant writing. :)
D-Chan-67 chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
i loved it. i read the whole story in a few days. i was hooked from the frist chapter. :) im already on the third story
pinkalmonds chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Ooooh interesting, good fic.