Reviews for Resistance 1
crazyfan17 chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
Awesome story. I love your wesker and Claire. I can't wait to read the sequel :-)
MaddAlice chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
I really loved this story, especially your characterization!
Hakanii-chan chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Wow I am really loving this series wish it was a movie or a game lol I would play it! X.x giggled when wesker was all yeah u hate me well goodbye lol oh it was cute but damn I hope claire is alright must read more!
DismalAbstraction chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Just found this story! Love Claire3Wesker stories - so thanks!
C'est Fini chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved this story. It was very fluently expressed with few technical errors. What I really enjoyed though, was the dimension you gave to Wesker and Claire without making them OOC. The detail involved was wonderful and gave believable insights to both characters. Am going through the rest of your story now. Really love the thought that went into this. Brilliant writing. :)
D-Chan-67 chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
i loved it. i read the whole story in a few days. i was hooked from the frist chapter. :) im already on the third story
pinkalmonds chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Ooooh interesting, good fic.
ForbiddenSnowflakes chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Hahahaha I can image that picture... great chapter bdw. all are great!
Ink and Parchment chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
I am in love with this story. I'm happy to find a well-written story that involves a growing relationship rather than just throwing in love in the first chapter. I can't wait to read the others!
Brovenger chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
-Was getting curious to any Claire/Wesker srs action- -Had deduced it wasn't coming yet- -Then Wesker took his shirt off-

I think he head my mind. e
Brovenger chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
LOL Wesker.

"We need to show Chris we mean business, how do we do that?"

"Upload a video of his sister to YouTube."

"Fuck yeah!"
Brovenger chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Pfft, hell yeah. Who needs Date Rape when you're Albert Wesker? Just smack a bitch and get to it.
littlemonsterteeth chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
This was so much fun to read. I love, love, LOVE chapter 11! I couldn't help but giggle like a little girl. Ever since I was very young, I've had this fixation on the idea that a bad guy could be softened by a good-natured gal. It's a pretty common fantasy I'm guessing. Why else are nice guys still finishing last in this day and age?

I really like the way you write. You're eloquent without looking like you're trying hard and I appreciate that. I also adore your spin on our beloved duo. They're cute without being ridiculous. Can't wait to dive into the next installment :)
Bishieluver01 chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
This fiction got me into the Resident Evil series again, even though I'm really not that good at them. Always in love with the villian, I adore how smooth of a character Wesker is, and you portrayed him well in this! I love Claire's little comments in the books; I secretly wonder about his hair too... Keep up the good work, and I'm off to Part 2!
Project X chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
Lol you mention your avatar picture in the end. You had to do that didn't you? I would have, I thought the picture was hilarouis but mentioning Claire drew it herself is even funnier. Awesome story by the way can't wait to read the rest.