Reviews for Explaining a lot
Toazzy-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I agree with the AN at the end of the fic. Gay ppl are awesome! Down with the raindbow? Lolz! Pure genius! I loved the story! Making Sasuke suffer the questioning of his team about his sexuality like that is always hilarious. Lolz! Keep up the greatness!

CrazyGreyWolfGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
THIS IS HILLARIOUS! I LUV IT! hehe...spastic! XD "i demand more proof" hehe...of course he wont hesitate to give her that proof! ;D neawy this is awesome! _

~CrazyGreyWolfGirl ((CGWG))
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
cha! i love it! please mkae another chappie!
chikurinlove chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
40Anonymous04 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Lol, that was funny! It's weird how things turns out after you 'accuse' someone of doing something or being something
XBadxSassX chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
xXMadNinjaSkillzXx chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
lol! that was cute!

good job!
chocolate chip-freaket chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
:) That was hilarious! XD Its very fun to see Sasuke suffer. Would you pretty please make a sequel?
Pselia chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Very nice, very funny. I'm not a fan of Sasuke and Sakura as a couple, but I think that in this fic the pairing takes a back seat to the humor. And it is quite nice as humor goes, too.

I liked the 'eye twitchy thing'. And the "ew". And the 'pride vs. dignity'. In fact, let's just say that I found it all very funny.

Good job!
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
XD that was amazing!
shohei chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hell yeah! Go Sakura! Awesome, thank you for writing :)
HollowVesta chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
lol that was great I loved it! :D
xHakumeix chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
How Hilarious!

I really cracked up at the part where he had to decide pride vs. dignity. Great story