Reviews for Small Things
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Wah... Jealous Watanuki is the best. -
May chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was sooooooo cute and very different to the other fan fictions I have read

Watanuki is so dumb sometimes

Love it
Artistically Insightful chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I loved it!
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw... So sweet! ) Hehehe
Val B chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Between good and bad I'd say it was good.

Good like: OH MY GOD THAT JUST SO TOTALLY MADE MY DAY IT WAS THE FRIGGIN CUTEST THING EVER STEPPED ON EARTH I CANT BELIEVE HOW FREAKING UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME THAT JUST WAS good.

So yeah, it was good.
syaza a.k.a syazygirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
OMG! They were KISSING!

They were gays...

anyway,I love your story and continue write more about this..
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Now, this is what I like. real reactions. The only thing that was a little off to me was the girls "“I didn’t realize“" cause from the little she saw she shouldn't have realized anything. Except if she had been watching him for a while and stuff I guess.

But! that's aside the point. I totally enjoyed the reactions. While hot man sex is nice, I like it better when it evolves over time. Not just 'I love you too! now do me."

Lovely story~

*faves*
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
You know, this could go as a rated T, it doesn't really have any strong sexual content, people will really appreciate it there as it's just two boys kissing; but darn was that funny!
MentalBreakdown chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Perfect length and a good flow throughout the story. I loved how they all were IC. A very sweet one-shot _
AMP-MarionetteMasterAya chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
The length and flow of this fic was perfect, not rushed, but not tediously long. It also just so happened to be adorable, amazingly well-written and entirely IC~ ] thanks for writing such a cute oneshot!
Lady Annalin chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
so cute~ write more~ love it!
LightningZebracorn chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
No! why! Why does it have to be a random one-shot! Really! sigh This is amazing and it's made all the funnier by the fact that they're all in character. Hugs be unto you. but still sad it's only a one-shot
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
UWHA!

YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That! Was! Great! I heart you, my dear, I really do. I love reading jealousy involving fanfics. :) Though I like jealous Doumeki best, but you pulled off an in character jealous Watanuki. ;) Write more. -jealous Dou this time-
Raging Psyco chapter 1 . 11/15/2008