Reviews for Can't Make You Love Me
omo.omo.969 chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another woman,l in a couple of months ago,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr kate the great spell-caster,I narrated my problem to Dr kate about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days, My love called me on the phone and was apologizing for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to plead for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i apply for to work as a manager,I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr kate at the following email address and get all your problems solved..No problem is too big for him to him on: ,and all your problems will be solved and you will be glad at last.
mckenna chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
write more!its really good and write the chpt. longer
Kaarl chapter 14 . 7/23/2010
hey, i LOVE your story (:

theres too much 'perfect couple' stories about jacob and ness out there

i can relate on the no review thing, its like my readers have died on me lately ):

pleezz continue (:
dazzled-dreamer chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
VERY GOOD! I'm so glad you decided to continue and I think the "love scene" was very well written!
amy.t chapter 14 . 6/12/2009
that was an awsom chapter! it sounded like tyey did get a little wiled. please continue!
kaitlin chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
how the hell did you not get 10 reviews? i frecken loved it!
vogelstrauss chapter 14 . 5/27/2009
Oh my god!

You are so good at writting. Pleasee go on and please describe the beautiful night where jake and nessie made love! or perhaps they could do that again and then you describe where so great!

sorry for my bad language...i'm from germany.
Perpetually amused chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Doesn't Nessie have bronze, not blonde hair?

-Vamp
Chariot Ambrosia chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
this is a very good story
ChampionShoes chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
haha, the did the dirty dance of love or the DDL. couldn't resist sorry.
Totally-Team-Switzerland chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
Yea! Thank you so much! I LOVED IT! o
bookiewormie chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
More more more more more please!
Charmie77 chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
well the story is definitely PG but i like the direction you are going...maybe just stretch out your story a bit more...
leydyan22 chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
hoping edward won't find out that they did the "wild thing" as you said. or else jacob would end up dead. or maybe he's gonna oblige him to marry nessie to "restore her honor". of course jacob being obedient as he is, would be more than willing to comply. lol
leydyan22 chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
it is so sad to hear that. it's a good story.