Reviews for Secrets People Keep
gundamzbd36 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
whats going to happen next?
SakuraDragomir chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love naruto and harry potter

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

good :)
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
FAVES.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Oh oh oh, this sounds very interesting and it's getting me rather excited for the next chapter. I have this feeling that it's Gaara and Naruto in the sand.
grafitti chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Aw it's cute to see Gaara's friendship with Naruto.

And him using a mission in order to get out of paperwork. Well, since he's Kazekage, there are forms that NEED to be signed by him, even if Kankuro is a stand-in. If you incorporated that into the story, perhaps the council would send the forms to Gaara.

...

Poor Gaara.

I can't wait for another chapter. :3
grafitti chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Shortest chapter I have ever read in my life.

I looked at the screen and was like: "Holy crap; where'd it go?"

xDD
FearOfTheDarkPrince chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
i love it
Arystia chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
gahhh dam u megan write moires u baka
foreverboundtopain chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
hey this story is good! a few grammer / spelling mistakes but overall very interusting! keep updating plz!
XxAlysxX chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
it also seems that you tried to get everything over and done without too much description but the plot seems ok if not overused.
XxAlysxX chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
a very bare prologue there.
101BoOkWoRm101 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
your grammar and sentence structures are good, as well as spelling, but the chapter lengths and update speeds are not. You could try writing half a page a day for one story and a differnt story the next day and so on. Its a good way to practice writing and by the end of the month you should have a decent sized chapter. I sincerly hope you continue this story because there are little to no hp/narutostories with the gaanaru pairing.
Sevvus chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
...why is there only 2 chapters...WHY!

and there so short! that's bloody torture you just put me through not being able to read more...i think i want to cry...XD DX