Reviews for We Gather Together
littlesnipper chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I don't get it? since it could've been longer
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Loved this. X3
24isover chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
even if the former robin's not spouting stupid lines like "holy " in this story, i'm glad you've retained a bit of his personality (i.e. meathead) here...

did he and the former batgirl really hook up in the canons?
Wispr chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Now that was cute!

t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Unfortunately this is a typical Thanksgiving at our house as nailed it!
lisi chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Numbers are wrong.

..:: There are exactly 647 cat-related targets in the greater Gotham area; predictability wasn’t a concern. ::..

Bruce, who only knew of 460, made a mental note to update his database.

I bow before your surpreme imagination.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I've got just one question... How on earth did you manage to get ALL MY RELATIVES crammed into those costumes? I could swear in court that you taped our last big Thanksgiving get-together...

Brilliantly done!
Steve chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
I've just read all 12 parts of the Cat-Tales

series. Your characterizations and humor are

refreshing. You have a gift of dialogue and

the characters come out alive on the page.

Great work. Best fan fic I've read in years.

Can't wait for the next parts.
Ellea chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
The line "five minutes... then I’ll be in your room... opening your safe …and I’ll be naked," was positively the best! One small thing: when Selina is asked to "dial it down," was it Bruce who was asking? I would assume so, of course, but the phrasing is a little odd. Mentioning Nemesis just before that piece of dialogue is puzzling - I didn't understand her part in it.
Jade77 chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Your work is absolutely amazing! I find that your treatment of the Bat family is fresh, and many times laugh-out-loud funny. Please keep this series going! I also await the next full-feature!
allycat chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
wonderful as always..though i am looking forward to your next 'feature-length' installment. We've seen Selina 'react' to Talia how about Bruce reacting to someone from Selina's past, or any one who might grab a passing interest?
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Just your Average Happy SuPerHERO THANKSGIVING. :} I was hoping HIS Announcementbwas romance related too, Bummer. Good ending thought. :}
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Another great story. Way, way funny. Lap dance! Potted plant! The dreaded fat question! And Bruce taking scientific slices of the turkey for analysis. (If I was Alfred, I would have murdered him. Justifiable homicide.)

I'm hoping there is an eventual wedding between Dick & Babs because a wedding with this bunch? - pure chaos.
Kaelin chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
I've just finished reading all twelve of the your Catwoman stories. I am very very impressed with the normalcy you've injected into what could be an extremely psychoses filled relationship. Not that the way you've portrayed Bruce and Selina is normal, but it's a lot more... sane than it could have otherwise been shown. And your characterizations are amazing! Lovely work. Please keep writing these!