Reviews for Nobility
good job.
Duncney Fan chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This was great I Looooove ToKo SOOO much
Lily and her tramps chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
XD the greatest thing about this fic is that everyone was so in character! XD this was lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was fantastic! Ahhh, Toko love forever xD
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Lol .. I love Toph and Zuko together and this was just right for me. I loved their banter and Toph's acceptance .. it's funny and romantic.
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OMG soooooooooo good, this was just like the best one ive read so far for toph and zuko, love it
Shiina Yuki chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So cute! Keep writing! XD
nienerz chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Yeah TOKO!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
AW!This was really CUTE! I would have loved to read the elders and Toph's parents reaction.

GREAT!FIC!
GONNNNNNNEEEEE chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love it! I love this couple ever since the 'field trip' episode were Aang went missing (watched it this morning) I love this story so much! It was awesome!
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Sweet. Very cute story! _

Poor Zuko, having to go through all those dates, when a lady of noble birth is right in front of him!

I love how Katara was like, "You're supposed to be smart!" XD

The ending was just really sweet. Nice fic!
SpyralHax chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Zuko is lucky to figure it out at the last second. Nice story, as with your others I've read. Very nice.
Tesserae chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hay que historia tan linda!

Me encantó y me gustó mucho como trabajaste los personajes, sin alterar sus personalidades, exelente!

Gracias por escribirla.
jayma chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This has to have been the best Toko fanfic I've ever read! lol. I LOVE IT! I wiped a tear just now because it was so beautiful!
AsylumFox chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This was a great one shot. It's too bad it's not a whole story but it worked great for a one shot. Thanks for writing it! It was fun to read.