Reviews for Expanding the Flock
NOTNOTNOT-2008 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
wow, thats really good, any fax?

*YAWNS*

well i gotta go...
BoundInSkin chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Hi! Your story is so totally awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! Also, I'm dying to know what Cammie's ability is, and why she doesn't talk. Please post again soon! Oh, and the yawning thing? I didn't yawn when I read it in the story, but I yawned like a crazy person when you put about it in the footnote. How weird is that?

Post soon!
DaniSCREAMS chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
this story is getting really good. please continue faster. waiting like this is making me anxious. idk if you want opinions but i think that Alec and shiver should still be alive and looking for cammie. i think cammie should be the leader of the flock, and she ask for the flocks help to search for the rest of her family and take down the school. when or if alec comes something between him and cammie.

i think u really got something ith this story. i really really like it.

KEEP WRITING!
Modano'sChick-09 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
yeah, this was pretty cool...one question: are you going to use any FAX? i'm sorry, i know that's got to be an annoying question, but i've got to ask.

i think you did a really good job of keeping them all in character, especially Fang and Angel.

Cammie is ... interesting. i'm not sure if i like her or not. can't wait for the next chapter!

oh, and by the way, i totally yawned when i read that part lol.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow, the review thingy is weird.

Woo! The last line was good. Almost like a punch line, but not, even though it was funny as well as conclusive, even thought thats basically what a punchline is, only yours wasnt a joke... I'm not making sense. Okay...

If you need any input for the upcoming chapters, I am, of course, here. Well, not HERE, but, you know, here. Right? Right. Okay. Wow. I should probably go and get into bed before I permanantly confuse you. Or myself. Okay. Yes, it's late, and I shouldnt be up, but I am, so... yeah.)

Good stuffs!