Reviews for Of Boring Books and Shining Stars
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Using Elvish to fit the word limit- LIKE A BOSS!
Larner chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Very cute.
Green Tea fan chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Aw. That was truly cute. It seems so very human like that an elf child would be afraid of what is in a closet. And Elrond is not as patient as I thought that he would be, but his daughter has the ability to both annoy him slight and calm him down. I think that you did an excellent job.
Araloth the Random chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I love Elrond's moments with Arwen, and this was very cute and touching!

~Araloth
Lady-Roisin chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I loved the scene of Elrond with his daughter. There are so few stories about Elrond spending time with his young daughter, and this was wonderful. A much loved birthday gift for sure. :-)
Kwaj chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was unbelievably cute. I love seeing Arwen as a little kid frightened of the monster in the closet, rather than the heart-wrenchingly beautiful Elven princess we always see her as. :-)

Oh, and if you start seeing my reviews all over your stories, it's because I've decided to start repaying everyone for reviewing "Crossed Paths, Crossed Blades." And for putting up with my shamefully long time between updates. ;)
Kalisona chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
_

I go to review in the corner, and it's not there anymore!

...I wish FF-net would stop changing things on us! :P

So, I am really backed up on stories I need to read and review, but I wish I would have read this sooner! It's so sweet. I think that you've got Arwen down perfectly in this story. (Of course you have Elrond perfectly IC. You always do. _)

Another great story, Cal! Eventually, I will get around to reviewing the others of your stories I've missed, I promise!

~Kali
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was adorable. It's so much fun to picture a young Arwen twining everyone in the Last Homely House around her little finger.
Elven-Tear chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Unbelievable cute story!

Elven-Tear
Virtuella chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Very cute! Of course here I'm sitting at four in the morning after a three-year-old has jumped into my bed with a cry of "Mami, I'm cold!" and curled up to take up all my space, and I'm thinking, isn't Calenlass idealizing things a bit? ;-) Just kidding. I think I'll go an sleep in his bed now...
ChristineThePirateQueen chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Lovely story, very adorable. And well written, too!
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I enjoyed it. Arwen certain know what to do with Elrond... i love the way between them, so precious.

Thank you for writing it i love it.

*Hugs*