Reviews for Copy and Paste
supahfreefallah chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
If you copy and pasted some of the copy and pastes in Copy and Paste,copy and paste this to your profile
3ThingsWithWings chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow. Just wow. (; Ina good way, of course.
damonsalvat0re chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
LOL ! I love this :) :D
turtlelover0511 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
HAHAHA! I think you should add a chapter about Max's reaction to Nudge's unexpected editing of the page! Amazing one-shot! I love the side comments!
Ohglorygenius chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
haha, run Nudge run!

I just realised how old this is. But it's awesome!
Shelbs13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!
alexa35 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

(Oh and the ending was BRILLIANT. Sparkly pink? HAHA)
Truth-Unspoken chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
- rolls around on the floor whilst laughing thy head off and clutching thy stomach in pain -

I loved it! Being sick, in a freakishly hot room, while practically threatening the clock to move faster, this was perfect to lighten my mood! 'Specially the humor. Living with people who don't know how to make sarcastic remarks is torture.

Great, great story! Give yourself a pat on the back!

-Niyati, Tora, Truth-Unspoken...(Ya gets the point.)
Abby-Jade-Love chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
haha funny:) i loved that pic!
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that this story was so cool! I also took two of the copy/paste things from it and put them on my profile. I used "If you absolutely KILLED yourself laughing when Gazzy said 'I vill now destroy de Snickurs bahrs!' then copy and pate this to your profile!" and "If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile." I left notes saying where I got them and told people to read the story. If you don't like me using them, tell me and I will take them off.
Pokedisney3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hehehe...This is great. It wouldn't hurt to have an editor or two...or three. You should be smart enough to know who I am :D

P.S. Ditto on the "If you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy copy this into your profile."
maggie230173 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
LOLZ! I totally had a heart attack laughing! XD I love it!
doggirlem chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
. *sigh* hahaha. You had me at Snickurs bahrs!
silverstrand1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I was like "ok, kinda funny" until the very end with the awsome Nudgeness! lol I almost burst awesome job!
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009