Reviews for Better Days
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is beautiful and inspiring.
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Raven! Get your shit together!
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Powerful and thought provoking. Thanks for sharing it.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow, I was listening to great background music for this song... It makes this story awesome x5. "Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill..." Totally awesome. 3 I love this.
bk00 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was very deep and brilliant. I had a few tears staining my face.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Great chapter! I really enjoyed this. LOL. Go Beast Boy. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Popkov chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
nice little one-shot. Although... I am confused as to why would Raven be so suddenly overwhelmed by despair and such...
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Awesome chapter. Not over the top mushy, great dialog, good characterizations and well done. Keep up the good work!
Handerra chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Good job. This would be a nice story to continue.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Very nice story. This story was very well written and had 2 extremely minor mistakes. "Dispar" should be "Dispair". and Robin was likely sitting on a "couch" not a "cough". I would imagine both were simply typos as this story was otherwise very well written. I really enjoyed this story and I'm adding it to my favorites list.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I must say that this story was a good one as it shows Raven that once again she doesn't have ot suffer the pain of life alone. :D

Please do keep up the good writing on making more future stories and I also invite you into reading some of my stories when you get the chance to. ;)