Reviews for Open Window to Reality
Yay! Don't abandon it!
BlingThing chapter 6 . 2/19
Great story - first time I've seen it on here, so I hope you continue to update. I feel very concerned for Donnie and Raph now that it is clear that Leo and Mikey are still unaware of their predicament. Your spelling and grammar is good although I caught two typos in this chapter - the 'corned animal' instead of 'cornered animal', and Raph 'speeding' instead of 'spending' time in the kitchen.
mistystar123 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Even if you haven't in 3 years!
AJB66613 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
I have always loved Bishop as a bad guy. He's so good at it! And now with an underling... *squee*
Juanita27 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
This story is so good, and is working up to something even better I can tell. Please update soon!
Agent 027 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Oh nos... This story is so good... But there is no more! Please update soon! :)
Cocoaflower chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
DONNIE! I'll personally kill the man if the TMNT doesn't do it first. Raph, you're awesome. Going to kick that guy's ass for harming your little brother like that, neh?

And author - san, please update quicker than you normally do, please?
MeepWhut chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
*gasp!* Ohnoes! D: What will become of or green heroes? You must update soon! An awesome story such as this cannot be left for dead! Don't leave your readers hanging either D:

Great story so far! I really like your style of writing

Keep up the good work!

-'Tis
F1R3FLY chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
This story is awesome :D i love don and raph :) please update soon x
Peechy-Keen chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Oh, I remember reading this way back before I even had an account! (or thought of getting one) Awesome! An update! D I like Raph/Don fics. There don't seem to be enough of those, in my opinion.

Anyway, I like the OC. He's creepy, but sinister. Cool. ) I hope you keep up with this story. It's getting very good and suspenseful. Lots of one-liners in this review. I sound like a robot. XD

God Bless,

Peechy
thehappystalkerball chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Whoo-hoo, an update! :D The whole thing sounds absolutely terrifying and I'm really feeling for Raph. Hope Donnie gets some help soon.

As for suggestions, what are Leo and Mikey up to? I mean, I'm sure they're searching but for how long and how close are they getting to finding their brothers, if at all?

Hey, I always like OC villains and one that's already tied to another villain is always awesome in my opinion. Longer chapters are good, but this length is good too if you plan to do more frequent updates.

One of my fave parts where Raph was thinking how you usually have to torture people for into on who their boss is. Y'know it's true! Don't know why I found that so amusing. Looking to see more soon! :D
narakunohime chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
loved it. :)
Leradomi chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
please do more and make the chapters longer. Do you post at Stealth Stories?
jadedolphin chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
I'm glad that you're working on this one again! I'm definitely looking forward to more :)
Keni Bellefleur chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
What a note to leave us on! I'm looking forward to see where it goes - and to poor Donnie to getting some treatment (I hope that he gets some at least, before Raphael loses it). Waiting to see who these people are and what they're doing and what they're trying to get out of this and where the hell are Leo and Mikey anyway? Looking forward to more!

Keni.