Reviews for Meeting Mr Potridge
Paon chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
ah i loved this oneshot. very sweet, especially the ending.
SnowKissYuki chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
that was sweet. a well written story. well done.
missisaac chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
wow what a story loved it well done :)
WithDemonWings chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Aww, that was sweet and sexy, and all good things! Love it, good job! :)
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Awww! Soo Sweet! I LOVED it )
PikuPow chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOO SWEET !
aalens chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Very amusing fic - thank you.

BTW Where you have 'he chocked' - it should be 'he choked'. Also; 'bored of' should really be 'bored with' or 'bored by'. The verb/preposition association bored/of is not yet fully accepted as grammatical, and Snape is an old-fashioned man.

I quote from the Language Log site:

In "Unnatural Language Processing", by Michael Rundell, that treats this very topic. Rundell observes that

When the British National Corpus (BNC) was assembled in the early 1990s, there were 246 instances of 'bored with', but only 10 hits for 'bored of' - and most of these came from recorded conversations rather than from written texts. The bored of variant would still, I suspect, be regarded as incorrect by most teachers, but a search on Google finds 112,000 instances of this pairing, as against 340,000 examples of bored with. It is always a bad idea to make predictions about language, but bored of seems to be catching up with bored with, and may well end up being recognized as an acceptable alternative.
Silawe chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I loved this oneshot... sweet and hot at the same time... GOOD JOB! _
123-321 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
aww
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Woah. Very nice. - I love Snarry, and this was cute. I'm getting tired of Drarry and Sev-is-Harry's-Dad. Grr.
Jiang Qing chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Ag, that was adorable. Slash is way too hot and I should be ashamed of myself. Plus Snape is the hottest goddamn person on the entire planet (Alan Rickman's AND my version) so this fic was perfect.

And I agree with you about Rickman's sexy voice. I watched the HBP and I needed to go out for some air at one point. I was so embarrassed.
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was funny. It's been a while since a half angst lemon made me snicker like that.
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Yay with the fluffy endings! Boo to angst! Unless it's angst that ends fluffily (yes that's a word! Well it is now!) I too like the smut, keep up the good work!
LarienGreenleaf1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
OMG! So fluffy! XD
M04 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Bravo! Sweet, romantic, excellent drunken sex.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »