Reviews for Meeting Mr Potridge
JolleyBone chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I'm not a big slash fan, but this was so good. I loved the humor. I would love it if you kept the story going. Even though this is for the book, I can honestly see Alan Rickman playing a drunk Snape really well. Harry Potridge...(smiles and giggles)
PrettyYaoiBoyz chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Yhat was really funny, and well written. Good job!

- yami chan
MissingEden chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Were it reasonable for me to fill up this entire box with the word "HA!" punctuated briefly with sighs of fangirlish content and my own ridiculously embarrassing usage of the phrase "lady-wank", I want you to know that I would do so.

Unfortunately it would only let me write it 10 times before it cut me off, and that doesn't seem like enough. So I wrote this instead. Which isn't nearly as cool.

Oh well.

- K-san
MillieIsabella chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
lol that was cute!
Miss-Paparella chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
such a thing as tmi some times my dear! hehe!

This was really sweet, and as always I love your humour. Harry Potridge, I love Snapes annoyance at not realising!

hehe, I hate Ginny...*rasplplplp* big raspberry there. why are they called raspberries? I don't know. Anyway, good writing, as always, and recognised a small section of that from when we were in French...what would Micheal say if he knew he'd played a part in writing this?

hahahahahaa! That's quite funny actually...we should tell him...maybe not...he wouldn't be able to cope!

SweatDrop chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Aww! Love the fluff! :3 Love it! :D
Iago96 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Great. Harry Potridge indeed lol ;)
Sessho's Lover chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Interesting story. I liked it.
barbarataku chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
For a first time male male, you did an great job of getting them to the bed. It doesn't matter what sex is doing IT to what sex, or how many, if the preliminary, not just foreplay, is not different, interesting, and or clever, especially for one shots, they just had sex and so what? Window dressing is very important, any two beings can POKE and MOAN.
thesewarmstars chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I loved it! Both so drunk they couldn't quite figure out what was going on, but still falling together. Lovely!
kinky-rainbow chapter 1 . 11/11/2008