Reviews for Orally Pleasing
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
The best way to keep yourself warm, hmm? ;) I liked this very much, Mello was so sweet but still a sarcastic asshole. And Matt was so seductive... I loved it :)
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was so great, I was laughing at their dialogue so much, which was bad because I was reading it in my college classes, so I had to suppress my laughter. And the smut was so deliciously hot, the foreplay was fantastic! I would have felt better with more lubrication to shut up that logical part of my brain, but it was mostly stifled by the pure enjoyment of the rest of the smut. Very well done, I must say.
Iris Valentine chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
The best part was, I didn't even have to buy it dinner first 8D -gigglesnort-
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was like the best thing I've read in a long while. Thankies
ShyClown chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Woot Woot I love matt as seme this fic rocked great writing :)
Andraiyel chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice.
Zilander Kat chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really loved this, I'm out for more Matt/Mello fics and I'm quite happy that I came upon this one!

Cheers,

Zilander Kat
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
lol awesome fic. _ Ja.
my friend chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Sure, Matt had been with a few guys and a few girls, but this was his best friend. It wasn’t like he really was in love with any of those people, at least not in the same way he was with Mello. This was the one person he cared about the most in the world, and the one person he would roll his ass out of bed at three in the morning for, just to go to the nearest 7-11 and get a few chocolate bars. Matt would definitely not do that kind of thing for any of the people he had dated"

LAWR! i want someone to go to a 7-11 3 in the morning for me!

“I assume that was to your satisfaction, Mail?” he questioned, and kissed along the redhead’s collar bone. Matt took a few seconds to catch his breath.

“You assume right, Mel.

would not their nicknames sound the same?
Hitomi Shirou chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Kya! MattyxMelloy goodness! Seriously though, nice work. I just can't get enough of this fantastic yumminess.
xLolitaHolocaust MOVED chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Mello, what was that irritating noise last night? It sounded like someone was dying in your room!” Near would complain.

“Oh, that? I was laying on my back while Matt fucked the hell out of me. And now that you’re the only one outside of our room that knows about it, you owe me.” Mello would threaten. Near would stand there, making a point not to look at Mello, all the while twirling his hair like a teenage girl.

“Owe you what?”

“I don’t know, I haven’t figured it out yet. But when I do, I’ll let you know.” Mello would respond, and leave the sheep boy in his dust with a pivot of his heel.

Of course, Near could use the direct approach;

“So was that you who was getting continuously fucked by your best friend last night?” Near would ask.

“So was that you who’s mouth was around Givanni’s dick?” Mello would respond, with a smirk and a heel pivot; completed by a overly homo hair flip.

In Mello’s Near-bashing fantasies, he always won.

I love this. Hehe. I'm going to be quoting that forever, BTW. And, I loved this story, how it had the right amount of fluff with just the right amount of PWP that I love. yeah. So I pretty much love this story. May I marry it and keep it under my bed, in doujinshi form, for reading forever? hehe.
Cerelia7 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I have to say it was greatly written, congrats! :D
TrippyPixie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Ah, I think my brain just exploded. But in a good way. 8D
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Pure Awesome-ness! ... the story as a whole, not just the huge lemon scene. Although that was great too.

I love the way you wrote it, really hot and all, but it was sweet. And they remain in character which can be hard to do.

Definitely a favorite! You rock!
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Holy Crap! That was frickin' hot! Seriously though I was practically drooling the entire way through!Lol Mello is a sarcastic asshole! Anyway the whole thing was fantastic, really brilliant job! And they lived happily ever after! Lol Loved it!