Reviews for Chuck vs The Cost of Love
s-david-m chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Good story, well done.
s-david-m chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
Good story so far, but I really don't think they'd leave their hotel due to the risk. They could just as easily wait until tomorrow after the arrest to do the tourist thing, risk-free.
flash2007 chapter 12 . 10/7/2010
I was rereading this story which is very good. However, I picked something up this time that I missed previously. Earlier when the team was deciding whether to continue the mission or just bust Seth, Sarah told Chuck she wasn't going to have sex with Seth. Here she says she needs to do it. Irregardless of the actual outcome, I think it would be unlikely for Chuck to have missed this lie. Sarah lied to Chuck knowing this was coming to get him to ok continuing the mission. BIG PLOT HOLE as I doubt anyone would have let this slide without at least some commnent or discussion.
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 24 . 7/17/2010
Great story bro. To be honest I fealt that Casey was a little OOC at times but overall it was a great story, and a great sequel. In the chance that you read this, I see that the vote was a tie, and I unfortunatly didn't get a chance to vote, so I would just like to tell you that i'd love a sequel to this, with Sarah being jealous (because I love fics where she is). Thanks for another awesome story dude
daywalkr82 chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
Much as I love Sarah and Chuck, I don't know if they'd make it through the Judgment Gate in "Ah! My Goddess: The Movie."
daywalkr82 chapter 16 . 5/17/2010
Your versions of Sarah and Chuck have tears in their eyes A LOT. Not criticizing, but doesn't that seem melodramatic? To have them cry whenever they talk about their feelings?
daywalkr82 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
The usual bad-guy-appears-to-know-something-but-doesn't-really-know-anything bit. Used to great effect in the pilot for "Leverage." And nice work using it here.
daywalkr82 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Never be normal.
jinxed97 chapter 25 . 5/16/2010
Love the story...still like how Chuck uses his intelligence versus the Intersect. Glad you put it all together.
gregstar chapter 24 . 3/22/2010
I think I have now read virtually everything that you have written on this site and I have loved it all. The first thing I did when this review page opened was to click the 'Subscribe to Author (Alert)' button just to make sure.

I really enjoyed the dynamic with the Laura character although I have to admit that I was really hoping she was going to ditch that douchebag Seth and hook up with Casey again. When the four of them were in the casino just chilling together it seemed about as perfect as it could be. Will Laura be making an appearance in the sequel?

I am an avid reader of the Dark Intersect and basically drop everything when an update comes through and the ironic thing is that having read this I am now looking forward to that being over so that you can continue this Arc, but at the same time I am desperate for that arc not too finish! Ah, the dilemmas.

you are a terrific writer giving just enough action, plenty of fluff and nothing too out of character (apart from the fluff which the show refuses to give us at the moment). thank you so much for sharing.
hearts1874 chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
strange but good
JOHN1874 chapter 24 . 9/21/2009
GREAT STORY WELL LAID OUT MAGIC
Daxmeister chapter 21 . 8/27/2009
Altogether great Fic, love it.

My only issue is your obsession with Blouses. Or, more specifically, the unbuttoning of said item.
TeamAlice21 chapter 24 . 7/17/2009
that was so beeping AWSOME but when you had sarah call and say she was staying in vegas I was like NO! lol but I liked the end
slEDgeIre chapter 24 . 6/5/2009