Reviews for Cupid
Afreen chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
i loved it ! thank you for writing this story. sakura being strong is always a welcome sight, and you have a nice style :)
Tears For Itachi chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Thoroughly enjoyable fic. The characters were lovely and the plot just funny and engaging enough to keep me hooked.
FloatingPanda chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
I loved it.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Loved how imperfect they both were. Kakashi as an ass makes my day. An ass, but a sexy, lovable ass.
And Your take on Sakura is my favorite I've read.
Faving this and you.
xLL-Ax chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
This was silly and adorable and I loved it soo much! Loved it 3
uselessfork chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
this is beautiful oh my god
weeet PP chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Actual Cannibal chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Dialogue is awesome, love your sense of humor. Great story.
seaweed chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I very much enjoyed your fic. It had action, it had romance, it had good characterization and plot. Above all though it had humour and I prefere a humorous story to a drama any time! Thank you for sharing!
Cat chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
You are fucking awesome.
I almost laughed until I peed.
Actually my neighbors (apartment) probably think I've finally lost my mind because I was cackling 3 AM.
Cheers bitch.
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I loved it. It was very original, havent read a story like it :)
And I enjoyed the extended A/N, I always did like a happy ever after lol :P
Maiden A chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
The way you write humor is great. It's not easy and can't be forced and it appears effortless here.

Maiden A
Maiden A chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I just want to tell you that I thought your use of the title and summary and actual content of the story was quite clever. I didn't expect it to be a literal arrow, yet it really was an indirect cupid bringing her and Kakashi together.

This was wonderfully pieced together and crafted. Keep up the great work, and I hope to see more from you in the future. And whoo-hoo I'm the 100th reviewer :D

Maiden A
blackdominatrix chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
That was a truely awesome story!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
That was... Really really cool! And quite possibly the single BEST opening line I've ever read-the one in the first chapter, I mean. I was hooked instantly (and went and read it to my mom, who was actually interested until she found out it was fan fiction for a series she knows nothing about. n.n'

Anyway, this was awesome and very well thought out, and even the somewhat embarrassing parts-Ino shouting the restaurant, Sakura complying-weren't cover-my-eyes-and-shake-my-head-in-empathetic-misery-embarrassing, thank god, as that has actually happened a time or two and I hate it.

And Kakashi muttering about Sakura in his sleep was so adorable. .