Reviews for Slipping Away
avij15 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This is soooo good! I feel so bad for Ben :(
LoremIpsum chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Oh. Oh poor Ben. *hugs Ben* I love how you write his emotions. This is a great story. I really really hope you continue it.
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Can Ben magically be healed? *sniff* Please? Can I convine you in any way? It's too sad. Okay, I'm... over it. Ahem. So even though this is really insanely sad I really do like it. And I hope you update soon. Okay? *sniff* Okay. :)

Happy New Year!
BandGeek58407 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
aw, poor ben. How very mood swingish. *hugs* feel better NOW! Ahem. Great chapter! :)
Allie chapter 1 . 11/16/2008

Samps432 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
wow, really good story! and i read all the way to "ben..." til i realized it was ben not riley ? lol i'm kinda slow, but great job with that
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I started to suspect it was Ben when you talked about "never left my side," and the part about Abigail wanting him to talk to his friend. But, seriously, I really did think it was Riley until the end. Should have known better- it's usually the opposite of what I think! Anyhoo, update soon!
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I feel really smart now! I was keeping my options open at first, but I was sure when I read that part "he never leaves my side" (something like that).

Very well written, and wonderful for a first angst story (why is it so much fun to write them? Eh...oh well). And nice job on switching up the victim. Riley needs a break every once in a while. _
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Okay I love this already, please update soon! It's so sad that Ben's sick and Abi's pregnant...I can't wait to read more!
daisyduke80 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
please update soon! poor ben!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I guessed when Abigail said he needed to talk to his friend. lucky guess though. And it sounded more like Ben.

*bursts into tears* AH! NO! It's so sad! I fear I have inspired cancer in fics. Oh man. *mops of keyboared*

Can I hope for an update?
Angelic Prophecy chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
-gasps, splutters, freaks out-

Whoa. O_O I'm not sure what to say. How'd you say so much in so little? Holy bananas...

I thought it was Riley, but began to suspect it was Ben when he said the thing about his friend never leaving his side and Abby telling him to talk to his friend.

-gasp- She's pregnant? Dang it, that always seems to happen at the worst possible time. .

Good job on the first chapter! Please update soon! I'm quite curious...

rileyluver17 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
*jaw drops* OMG! I seriously did NOT guess that that was Ben! Hell, it took me reading that last part a SECOND time to get that was Ben!
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
My best friend is trying his best to pretend the sickness isn’t here

Ben would fuss over Ri and wouldn't pretend the sichness isn't here

I like the story. Please update soon.
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
:'( Tear! I got it was Ben :P When Ben said the thing about his friend 'never leaving his side' I assumed it was Ben. I really like this so far... I definitely have this thing for Ben angst. I think there should be more of it _ Ah, I am so weird...but update this hopefully.