Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Hayal Kurmak chapter 1 . 3/18
And repopulate they did, with all the grands and great-grands that came after. :D I was so curious at that line about the look of electricity in this book, and I love this adaption of it!
flubbernaut chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
That was SO cute! Good job!
T'Liana chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wait, so they don't get together in the books? What's up with that! I need to read them now and find out.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
cool
KristoffandAnna chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
It's really cute - you should totally write chapter 2 ;)
M.J chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
nice
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was great, I loved it, please keep writing great things like this!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh, LOVE the ending! Great job!
adeline mcintosh chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
to cute :)
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
eheh, doon's horny. and that amuses me in a strange and obnoxious way.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I liked how this story was laid out. No I don't know anything about "The City of Ember," but I appreciate the descriptive nature of your writing so I ventured to read this. Plus as you know T ratings invoke interest from me. I decided to read other stories from your works whilst I await the next update on your latest Naruto story.

Having described a long time friendship between these two characters their union is touching. It sounds like they came to an end of the world type experience, so with newfound love and a hope for the future, it ended very nicely.
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I loved it! Great Job! :)
lolagurll124 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wow, Doon-the-loon has some nerve there.
Hazeljv chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw, that's sweet. Not to mention a great ending and I've got to agree with you, The Ember Series had nothing like this which I think made a lot of people angry/sad/etc.
JadrienFilian chapter 1 . 5/22/2009