Reviews for The Wizard and the Wyrm
abubu.keyho chapter 19 . 10/15
beautiful . . .
terry nightstalker chapter 19 . 9/21
A tale worthy of any Folkstory writer.
Wynter Spite chapter 19 . 8/1
Oh, that was beautiful. Simply brilliant, eloquent, marvelous in its words. Yes, quite, quite beautiful.
T.R chapter 19 . 7/6
Ah, what a great story... You really should become an author, or a screenwriter, or something of the sorts. I loved reading your story, and I admit, I shed a few tears at the end. A thoroughly captivating tale... I must have spent over half an hour reading it all. Though the ending felt a bit rushed. Love it though.
- Tiffany R.
You pictured a dragon's glory skillfully. I enjoyed your story very much. But your ending was a little rushed.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 5/31
Awwh, poor Alex. he never even knew what he was getting into. xD xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 5/31
Ooh! Cool background story.

and hahaha, Ed and his knowledge-seeking... ;)
ArtofthePlate chapter 19 . 5/19
Aha, a trick ending!

I was thoroughly entranced by this story. The world you constructed was amazing, and I find nothing to dislike about the roles you gave the characters. This was my first time reading a story that shipped AlWin, so I was a little startled at first, but I quickly got used to it.

If there was one thing I found confusing, it was Ed's dream about a human Roy. I thought it was cool, but it didn't seem to lead into anything or add any development. Really, though, that's just a nitpick; this is an amazing tale!
lemondream chapter 19 . 4/10
... That was awesomely AMAZING! Despite being AU you really captured the essence of the character! Wonderful description of the views and dragons. So well describe with a rich vocabulary,that I could see it in my head like a moments between Roy and Edward was sooo sweet. Slowly building a relationship of trust trought their bikering. (I also like the way Roy speaks, it enhance the fact that he has lived for a long time)A beautiful ending too! Actually I was in tears at the beginning of this chapter but was washed with relief when I read the end. Truly, thank you for writing something so precious.
PhantomBowtie chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
This story was amazing! It totally ate away at my determination to go to bed early...But it was so worth it. Also, of *course* Roy would be a dragon. Of course.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I just want to say that I love this. So much. And that first section about the balance between good and evil is painted on my library wall. So thank you.
Kess chapter 19 . 7/17/2014

would you ever consider uploading this fic to ao3 for ease of reading?
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
This was just amazing. I have no other words for something this great.
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
Ahaha, nice! This was an interesting fic, I enjoyed it very much! Though...i may or may not have nearly thrown my 3DS out the window when Al technically killed Roy... ._.
Hehe, anyways, I might have to draw the 'Mage and the Dragon''ve inspired me xDD
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
Thank you for not killing off Roy. But how did the dream play into all this?