Reviews for The Wizard and the Wyrm
truefictionaddict chapter 19 . 8/3
You made me cry but I forgive you because I liked this story so much!
ryeonixg chapter 19 . 7/25
This was AMZING!
enchanted nightingale chapter 19 . 6/19
Loved it! ! !
PhantomeLily chapter 19 . 6/11
Aww. This was amazing.
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 19 . 4/23
This was amazing! So amazing, in fact, I almost cried. The bond between Roy and Ed was awesome, nice and sweet, yet understanding. Your story tugged on my heart strings and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Not to mention that your story is unique and different.

P.S. I love the ending ! ;)
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 19 . 4/22
This was a wonderful fairytale, and I'm glad I suck with it. The first was pretty overwritten and I almost clicked away, but I'm very glad that I did not! This turned out to be a sweet little fantasy telling of friendship between mage and dragon. I enjoyed all of the history and lore added in, and the relationship between Ed and Roy drew me in and left me with a happy warm feeling when the story ended. Great work!
...just plain awesome.

EmberSkies chapter 19 . 2/13
That was incredible. I certainly have a new favorite fanfiction, and it surpassed many classic novels I have read. I will be hard-pressed to find a story as great as this one. My mind is still reeling. You've created a modern epic, and I dearly hope it's words are read over and over.
Um. Well. That was way more long-winded and fangirlish than I expected. Whoops. XP
I can't wait for more great works from you!
Ketsui Meraki chapter 1 . 1/17
This is possibly the best multi-chaptered FMA AU I've read. Great job!
Kittenlzlz chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
This, was insanely well written, funny, heartbreaking, and so achingly filled with emotion that I can't describe it. Your prose is insanely perfect in its turn of phrase, the characters are beautiful, and the life and world you spin is surprisingly real for all its fantastical elements. (You are also quite mean, deceiving your readers with roys death :(

But thankyou for writing something so wonderful :)
Thegirlwith50OTPs chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
beautiful . . .
terry nightstalker chapter 19 . 9/21/2015
A tale worthy of any Folkstory writer.
Wynter Spite chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
Oh, that was beautiful. Simply brilliant, eloquent, marvelous in its words. Yes, quite, quite beautiful.
T.R chapter 19 . 7/6/2015
Ah, what a great story... You really should become an author, or a screenwriter, or something of the sorts. I loved reading your story, and I admit, I shed a few tears at the end. A thoroughly captivating tale... I must have spent over half an hour reading it all. Though the ending felt a bit rushed. Love it though.
- Tiffany R.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
You pictured a dragon's glory skillfully. I enjoyed your story very much. But your ending was a little rushed.