Reviews for The Wizard and the Wyrm
Phoenix chapter 19 . 6/8
THIS STORY. AMAZING. Your writing style, the imagery, the characters... everything was perfect. I nearly had a heart attack at the ending, but of course it all worked out, thankfully. I will definitely be checking out more of your work.
Donni chapter 19 . 4/26
I absolutely love this story, and I am very glad I happened to find it again and reread it
Birds Love Words chapter 19 . 4/2
So good! Wow, that was a fantastic story. It was humorous, satiric, gentle, and sweet all at the same time! The interactions between Roy and Edward were perfect and very true to their characters. I loved your reinterpretations of the best FMA characters - Roy and Riza were always meant to be dragons, but Armstrong was, of course, still stuck in his valiantly chivalric ways as a boring old knight.

I must admit that your prose got a bit lengthy and long-winded at times; the archaic story-telling method worked for a while to establish the trope, but the hyperbole became almost absurd after a while. Your grammar and spelling were mostly good, but as the story progressed, I noticed an increasing number of errors. The later chapters had a few sentences that were almost incomprehensible. I would suggest that you get someone to edit this story and re-post the finished chapters. Other than that, this work was excellently done.
yummypie193 chapter 19 . 3/19
This story makes me unbelievably happy. Thank you so much for writing! :)
Zero serenity chapter 19 . 2/23
I don't usually review, because I'm evil that way, but this was a work of brilliance and deserves it if any story does. I decided that on chapter three by the way, when Roy's castled breathed into life through your descriptive words. Your take on magic is a breath of fresh air, and I absolutely love the way you tied in bits and pieces of the original universe into this AU. I nearly cried at the end of chapter 18, and am so very happy you let everyone live.
Thank you for such a wonderful read.
~Zero
wildtrance chapter 19 . 2/8
I thought for one horrible moment that you had killed Roy. Thank gods you hadn't.
truefictionaddict chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
You made me cry but I forgive you because I liked this story so much!
ryeonixg chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
This was AMZING!
enchanted nightingale chapter 19 . 6/19/2016
Loved it! ! !
PhantomeLily chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
Aww. This was amazing.
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
This was amazing! So amazing, in fact, I almost cried. The bond between Roy and Ed was awesome, nice and sweet, yet understanding. Your story tugged on my heart strings and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Not to mention that your story is unique and different.

P.S. I love the ending ! ;)
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
This was a wonderful fairytale, and I'm glad I suck with it. The first was pretty overwritten and I almost clicked away, but I'm very glad that I did not! This turned out to be a sweet little fantasy telling of friendship between mage and dragon. I enjoyed all of the history and lore added in, and the relationship between Ed and Roy drew me in and left me with a happy warm feeling when the story ended. Great work!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/17/2016
...just plain awesome.

Yessssss
EmberSkies chapter 19 . 2/13/2016
That was incredible. I certainly have a new favorite fanfiction, and it surpassed many classic novels I have read. I will be hard-pressed to find a story as great as this one. My mind is still reeling. You've created a modern epic, and I dearly hope it's words are read over and over.
Um. Well. That was way more long-winded and fangirlish than I expected. Whoops. XP
I can't wait for more great works from you!
Ketsui Meraki chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This is possibly the best multi-chaptered FMA AU I've read. Great job!