Reviews for Imperfections
footballprincess chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
Beautiful, can't wait for more
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 24 . 6/11/2010
Oh, you made me another one! Thank you times two, or a billion, as I love them both. You know, I don't think I've read Hestia on fanfiction before, but I really like the way you paired her with Fabian. Her Gryffindor spirit was so evident ... my favorite part was when teh was tempted to push him right into the dorm to Gideon. And then at the end, when Hestia was unsure because of Marlene ... I don't know how to describe it, but it really brought home the drama of it all; how young they are. Poor Marlene. I can't wait for you to write more!

xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 23 . 6/11/2010
Oh, I love it! I'm sorry it took me so long to read this. This isn't at all what I was expecting, but it was better. I loved the dynamic you had between Remus and Emmeline - hopefully they'll show up again. The insight about the First Order always leaving things for later was probably very true, between their youth and tangled relations. And the ending was a fabulous mix of comedy and anger - trust Marlene to make an entrance like that! Emmeline was perfect in the end. Thank you so much for writing this!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 22 . 2/16/2010
Yup, fabulous last line :-D I love finding those perfect ones in drabbles, whether I'm writing or reading. I really enjoyed getting your (or Sirius') picture of her appearance. And thanks so much for working on the other First Order drabble :-D

xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 21 . 2/16/2010
Agreed on the characterizations! I especially loved Lily, in the bit about turning James into William Shakespeare. Your version of Emmeline intrigued me as well; I'd like to see more of her sometime.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 20 . 2/16/2010
So sad. I fell in love with Gideon a little bit in that last paragraph, and Marlene's ugly-beauty is a gorgeous description.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 19 . 2/16/2010
Aw! This was really short, but really emotive. I though Marlene's questionable feelings for babies in general were very realistic, and the touch of her having hope for the future after seeing Harry was insightful.
rachellephant chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
I do love this. The latest chapters are just as great as the rest of them. Your writing style is very smooth, but it's disrupted by a few typos throughout, so I'd suggest a few extra read-throughs to catch them.

And I quite agree. Chapter seventeen was downright sexy.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 18 . 1/27/2010
Loved it! I really enjoyed the way you contrasted Gideon and Fabion, and the memo was (yet again) a wonderful conclusion. But Marlene, as she has a way of doing, overshadowed that with that tantalizing paragraph in the middle about her 'break' in Scotland. Really great writing and characterizations of all the mentioned characters both, and I just loved the vivid (and tasteful) descriptions.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 17 . 1/27/2010
Oh, love it. I know you read Lady Altair too, and this setting reminds me of my favorite piece of her's, Defy. If you haven't already, you should read it.

You were right: very hot ;D But in the most raw, wild, honest way possible. The imagery of them running through the snowy playground is so beautiful, and the ending with the two words of dialogue was, again, a perfect conclusion.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
I would guess this to be Gideon, although Sirius would almost fit too; almost in the way that the descriptions *could* be about him, but just don't mesh quite right. Sirius may have been called many things, but a constant in inconstant times probably isn't one of them ;D (And I'll feel absolutely idiotic if that's completely wrong.)

I really loved this chapter. The first paragraph had beautiful wording in the bits about her mind and journal, and the last paragraph's simplicity was a perfect conclusion. So sad.
Valentina chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
Uau.

Best Sirius/Marlene I've ever read, hands down.

See... now I'm in love with Gideon too.

The "Who?" chapter, I think it's Sirius and Gideon, or maybe Frank.

Love it!

Please don't stop.
bobbymcfoogle chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
(name is my author name)

Wow, this is such a great piece of work; I really love your style, not to mention the amount of detail you have put into the relationships between all of the old Order.

Really, really good stuff.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
Oh, I LOVE these. Like you, I'm a bit fascinated with First Order characters, and Marlene is my absolute fanon favorite. I adore your version of her; the rough edge you've given her is wonderful, and the relationships you're built up between her and Gideon and Sirius are just the right mix of angst and lightheartedness. My favorites so far were "beginnings" and "beautiful", especially the latter. (I'm ashamed to say, I have looked up Dorcas before and knew exactly what you were talking about with the gazelle line :) ) I'd love to see a couple with the other First Order members and no mention of Sirius and Gideon in a romantic way, if you could. Can't wait to read more of your Marlene :)

rachellephant chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
This is very complex indeed.