Reviews for Finding Who We Are
ZerotheDog chapter 10 . 7/6
Oh no, oh no! Mikey! Continue!
sophie seddon chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
MORE you need to finish this story XD
sophie seddon chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweat
really good chapter u should publish it -_- I get a free copy!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Aaaaah! This should not be the last chapter. You have not updated in six years. Please update this soon.

I just saw your story yesterday and read all chapters in less than 12 hours. I need to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
KEEP WRITING I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Really. Really?! U end it there?! Are u trying to torture us!? And ur not even gonna finish! It's 2014 lady, and u stopped writing in2009?! That is just cruel! Now I'm going to go look for a sequel, or something, and if there isn't anything there, ur going to have a very unhappy fan girl!
mvt chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
yo this is great! U do have an audience so don't beat yourself up! Love the story!
Kala chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
This story is so good. Please, continue writting. I want to know what happens next and if Mikey and Vanessa will be okay.
Purplemoon1625 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
HEY MIKEYS LIFE IS AT STAKE AND YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST STOP WRITING!? WHAT THE SHELL GET BACK TO WRITING!
Purplemoon1625 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
When Mikey's about 22 he is supposed to be like 5'7"-5'9"
Nemo chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
I really like it so far... but its kind of ignoing when people cant finish what they started.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
I really liked it and to please update as soon as possible (if you can), I'm following the story i I like it a lot. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Bath. And NOW
SleepingSeeker chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Okay, you've got to update this! Just when things were getting really interesting, with Donnie's thoughts as he tended to her and Raph's contradictory actions around her, c'mon! Don't leave a girl . . . No, no, a fan! hangin' here! *stomps in a circle* UPdate! UPdate! UPdate!
That's it, I'm PMing you!
SleepingSeeker chapter 9 . 7/3/2013