Reviews for Finding Who We Are
Kayju7 chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
*sigh* another story forgotten.
Pennington chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
whooOOPS
I didn't notice this story was unfinished until I was elbow deep in the plot, and really enjoying it
But
Seeing how this hasn't been updated in like seven years, I think it's safe to say that it's over?
And man, that sucks. I liked this story a lot- it was hella interesting... And I actually liked Vanessa? Which, I usually don't do the whole oc thing, but, yeah. I liked her. She kind of reminded me of myself, in a couple ways.
And like, really, I am very sorry that your confidence in this story was at like zero at some points while you were writing it (based on your authors notes, anyway), because it really is awesome.
But anywhoo
I noticed you haven't posted an update on any of your stories since like 2009 (I think), so, I kind of have to assume you don't use this account anymore. So, I don't know if you'll even see this ever, but in case you do, I just want you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed your story, I thought it was very well-written, and that I will spend many a day sobbing because I'll never know how it ends.
Take care, dear.
lisonic01 chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
Continuous please QwQ
ZerotheDog chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
Oh no, oh no! Mikey! Continue!
sophie seddon chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
MORE you need to finish this story XD
sophie seddon chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweat
really good chapter u should publish it -_- I get a free copy!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Aaaaah! This should not be the last chapter. You have not updated in six years. Please update this soon.

I just saw your story yesterday and read all chapters in less than 12 hours. I need to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
KEEP WRITING I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Really. Really?! U end it there?! Are u trying to torture us!? And ur not even gonna finish! It's 2014 lady, and u stopped writing in2009?! That is just cruel! Now I'm going to go look for a sequel, or something, and if there isn't anything there, ur going to have a very unhappy fan girl!
mvt chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
yo this is great! U do have an audience so don't beat yourself up! Love the story!
Kala chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
This story is so good. Please, continue writting. I want to know what happens next and if Mikey and Vanessa will be okay.
M4ge-Of-Light chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
HEY MIKEYS LIFE IS AT STAKE AND YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST STOP WRITING!? WHAT THE SHELL GET BACK TO WRITING!
M4ge-Of-Light chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
When Mikey's about 22 he is supposed to be like 5'7"-5'9"
Nemo chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
I really like it so far... but its kind of ignoing when people cant finish what they started.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
I really liked it and to please update as soon as possible (if you can), I'm following the story i I like it a lot. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.