Reviews for Phantom Pain
Jennytheshipper chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I really liked this. I think it was true to the characters and the story. The smut was a little vague, I don't mean that it wasn't explicit, just that there were parts I had to reread because I didn't know exactly was was going on and OUCH where is the lube? (Liked the helping hands story much more because smut was written better and there was lube). Other than that, this is one of the best Jack/Stephen pieces I've read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved it!
Jenny chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've read. You do the characters justice, and they are terrific characters. Go straight at em! I hope you continue writing!
Anon a mouse chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very well written. I enjoyed that the text had the same tone and style of the original!

Hot, too! Write on!
DarkLordRaven chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That was just beautiful. *Sniff* :)
Imo-musume chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Beautifully written - you have a great ear for the language! I could hear every word as if Jack and Stephen were speaking right in front of me. (Which might be embarrassing, given the smut.) I wasn't paying much attention to the rating and so was totally unprepared for the slash, but it was well done and believable. I don't suppose I could convince you to write a Stephen/Christine Wood fic? (*wistful sigh*)
Frozensheep chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I can't believe this has only 4 reviews, as it is, for the moment, the best stephen/jack fic I've read here.

The characters, Stephen especially, are true to the book (I'm not even sure how to say that, I hope you will get the idea) and the way you describe Jack's emotions felt so true, I could almost feel his pain... very well done !
Anon chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
How in the world does this only have three reviews?

"What your specific intentions are towards my person, with your wanton picking up and flinging a fellow about."

Wanton picking up and flinging about, guh-hah!

The dialouge, vernacular, and language in this are absolutely stunning. I can so clearly hear their voices it's not even funny. This old-timey narratve can cause fanfiction writers a lot of trouble, and you pulled it off amazingly.

This is my absolute epitome of Master and Commander fanfiction, whatever that may mean. Thanks for this.

-Anon
Grim Lupine chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
*Oh*. This is just plain stunning. Not only does this read in POB's voice, so that I can clearly *hear* Jack and Stephen saying their lines, you've written this so, so well. *Very* nicely done. :)
saighnean chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was absolutely touching and wonderful! Thanks so much for a fabulous read!
I Will Consume Your Soul chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Oh my, I just...oh...my...God. That story, was simply amazing. I want to write a review with a spoiler in it...but I just feel like people will read these before they actually read the story. Either way, I love this story, I've favorited it in every way possible. There aren't any more ways for me to express how much I loved reading this. Your use of language, the expressionism...that you've drawn from readers like me, were it a piece of art made just for Hellenistic periods. (lol ah yes, lovely bad jokes :D) ANYWAY! I love you...SO MUCH!