Reviews for Chuck vs the Con
RABCentralIL chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
I hope some day you can update this story it's a good one.
stars90 chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
Please finish this at some point! I'm loving it, and I'd REALLY like to see where you take it!
topaz-tantei chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
Even tho its not finished and hasnt been updated in a while, I still really enjoyed reading it! Nice writing.
Spoils chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
Loving this story! Hope everything has finally calmed down for you and has worked itself out. And if it has, hopefully you'll finish this story cause its great :)
TheGreatSporkWielder chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I just had to say: "Comrade Barack": LOL. Totally something Casey would say.
jojobevco chapter 13 . 10/21/2009
Good Story
Fire From Above chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
You definitely sound very busy, so it's understandable.
supesfan18 chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
as a fan of all the stories your writing, take your time, and come back when you can. we will all be waiting for your return
tshdow chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Holy crap JMG. What is with the B? ) Well I hope you get a break soon. If you need anything just ask.
NickyR chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
You have been missed, but it seems as if you have been leaving a crazy summer. Congrats on your summer classes that is awesome. I am sorry to hear about your mom, but glad to hear that she is going home. I don't know if this is helpful, but your one of the best writers on here, and very much worth the wait. Thank you for the heads up.
NickyR chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
wow! I dont know how I missed reading this chapter, but it was crazy, definitely very fast and furious scene going on, you did an amazing job describing the scene, I felt as if I was seeing this on tv :) I'm so excited for all your updates, I have so many more of your stories to read.
Joe 262 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
any chance on getting a chapter 13 i miss this one
jagged1 chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
The Title? That was my thought verbatim when I saw that you had updated :)

Impressed by the level of detail in the car chase - not to mean that it weighed down the chapter at all, it just made it vivid; even down to the vibration at high speeds in those pieces of...fine vehicles ;)

Thanks!
Fire From Above chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Dude, Vincent! It's been a while since this story has been updated. Nice action.
aross93 chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
this story is really really good. i got a little confused about how the terrorists got hold of devon and jill but the in the end it began to make some sense...

i love how you incorporated most of the guest characters from the real show into the story, it just makes the story seem more real. (no pun intended)

i look forward to reading the next addition to chuck vs the con

ps..i figured uncle louie was no good someone had to be linked to fulcrum