Reviews for In My Life
slashburd chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Beautifully touching, superbly written, what more can I say!
Milady2222 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw this is the sweetest story I've ever read!
SkyeEyes16 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is such a sad story. Beautiful but sad. I'm bawling like a baby. XD
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
this story made me cry lol this will prolly be something like what will happen when he does eventually retire (which i hope isnt for a long time) its so sad lol
Divine Arion chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Oh my god! So beautiful! You have me in tears reading this! You're so amazing!

I will be bawling my eyes out the day Kane, Shawn and Taker retire. They've all done so much for the company that I hope they go out with much pride and dignity.

Wonderful job as always! You truly are a spectacular writer! XD
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was a very good story. I't made me cry.
LCHime chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was amazing i enjoyed that quite alot
TheVampireLucinda chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Damn you, Wrestlefan4! Damn you for making me cry at... *looks at the clock* 3:30 in the morning!

Seriously, that was so beautiful. I...I don't want to think about it, but when Shawn eventually does retire...I'm going to bawl my eyes out. 'Taker too...God forbid they should retire at the same time. I wouldn't make it, lol.

This was beautiful, and sad, but with a hopeful, happy ending. I love Shawn Michaels, and when he leaves-for whatever reason-there will be a damn big hole in the WWE that the Showstopper filled.

I love this. But still! Damn you for making me cry! XD

TVL
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was beautifully written, and you could just feel the emotion. It has me in tears, and The Beatles song was such a perfect addition to it. Very nice job indeed.
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
aww wow. You always amaze me!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Awe. The day Shawn retires I will cry until there are no tears left, same with Mark and Glen. They have given so much to this company and they will all be missed. I actually pity the new fans that won't get to see them other than in clips or in DVDs focused on them.

Great story hun. I could feel the emotions and was crying along with Shawn.