Reviews for Engaged, Enraged
titvan chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
I loved your story! Your OC is really interesting, she's very refreshing, awkward but funny. And I love what you did with Severus, you succeeded in keeping him in character (gloomy, scornful... lol) even if it's a romance. It's a rare thing, really. So, congrats! And thank you, because I spent an enjoyable time reading your story.
You know, I hadn't realised it was a sequel xD Oh, well. I'll just read the prequel after the sequel. I love doing things the wrong way lol
Just a little criticism : the last two chapters were a bit superfluous in my opinion. They had already done all that previously, nearly splitting up for the same reason and then finally making up. I don't see why Severus would want to leave again. I was a bit annoyed to tell the truth. Really, I thought Fishies was the last chapter, because for me they were finally married and... happy end! And then I saw there was two other chapters and I was like "oh joy! A bonus!" But after reading them I was more like "ok... what was the point?" lol
But don't worry, other than that it was truly a good and enjoyable story ;)
DoomsdayHarbinger chapter 22 . 6/29/2011
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love these stories. They are hilarious and amazing. And then they get sad and you almost feel like you are Raphaela. And then everything turns out okay. I absolutely adore these stories, and will probably read them several times over
DoomsdayHarbinger chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
That jack-wagon. Raphie needs to just pummel him until she gets tired or he realizes he's a jack-wagon, and then pummel him some more.
DoomsdayHarbinger chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
I want a mini bat Severus!

By the way, through out this whole wedding deal, I thought I was going to die of rollercoaster belly. It was fun though, so its okay
DoomsdayHarbinger chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Bring the man a circus, poor fella deserves it!

And an antidote to amnesia...
DoomsdayHarbinger chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Oh lord. Did not see that one coming. but he's going to be alive. he has to be. he may be a little worse for wear, but he'll be okay...
DoomsdayHarbinger chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Oh Severus, poor dear. I'm sure she's a handful
logicallylivid chapter 22 . 10/2/2010
Ha! Another laughing fest! I love this story, and I especially liked her friend Lucindy, I burst out laughing when she came in! Awesome story! And I'm glad there was a not suckish ending, kind of like, this is NOT the end, cuz things will keep happening, but that's life! Way to be!
Lia chapter 18 . 1/26/2010
HUh? YAY!
Lia chapter 17 . 1/26/2010
WHAT? NO
FunkyKiwi chapter 22 . 9/7/2009
Hi, I'm back !

Not that I'd gone anywhere, but I've been just busy studying hard for my baccalauréat.

Oh, how I've missed you're writing ! I just love the witty remarks and the scorning and the malevolent bat-like Severus, and Raphaela's character, it's simply awesome!

Even though I haven't been reading your updates for a while, I still received your story alerts on... Final Piece ? Am I wrong ?

Well, it's pretty late here, so I won't start reading (but I'm sure by the end of this message, I'll still head to your profile and get the first chapter in sight) but I'm so happy to be back and enjoy the last chapters of this story, you really kept us on our toes, didn't you ?

Sorry I'm a ranting reader, but perhaps long reviews, even pointless, make you happy, so it makes me happy.

Aren't you glad your favorite French reader is back to comment every single thing you write ?

Oh, and liked the end with the little reference of the last chapter of Internal, Infernal (didn't even have to look back!) but I couldn't figure out the one a few chapters before...

Oh, and also I just went through all the last chapters before reviewing, instead of posting one for each one, because, you know, the bigger the better.

Like the fishies !
ForbiddenFruit666 chapter 22 . 7/21/2009
"Don't fucking fuck with me, you fuck."

Epic.

But I loved Raphaela and Severus!

You should write a pregnancy one-Ralph would make it HILARIOUS. I can just imagine it.

You should write your own characters and try to publish it. Just so funny!
Alabaster Princess chapter 22 . 4/20/2009
Bloody brilliant. I found Raphaella's unusual take on life incredibly funny, and scarily familiar :D
Silkwing chapter 22 . 3/17/2009
That. Was. Amazing. And so totally not cliche! You'd think a character like Rapaela, with the prettyness and the exotic name and the extremely short attention span, would be totally Mary Sue but no she's bloody amazing! I applaud you. _
RadicalReason chapter 22 . 1/4/2009
!

I'm serious when I say this deserves tons more reviews. It deserves at least 200! Really!

This is one of the most hilarious fanfics I've read. I love Raphaela. She's amazing!

What new stories of yours are coming up next?