Reviews for A New Era
G-DiP chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
awww! how cute is that! a pregNAT *g*

really a pregnant Natalia is definitely the cutest thing ever

i like it very much )
Willowezra chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Cute story and for not liking this type of fic you did a good job writing it.
Heavenly-Creation chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This was really good! Hope you write more!

Heavenly...
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
For someone who has a bit of an issue with kids, this fic was absolutely amazing!

Keep up the great work!

ReganBaxter
ladyd10 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Kris,

Fantastic! I love how you incorporated Obama's election night speech in this. Yes, I voted for him and for very personal reasons. He's been just amazing to a friend of mine and her family. Her husband had been brutally murdered in his downtown office and President Elect Obama has been working tirelessly to bring her husband's killer to justice within the borders of the U.S. (gimme a private email and I'll tell you the details and yes, this will be a fic that I am rabidly possessive over) Even during the rigors of a presidental campaign, he, personally, regularly checked in with her on the status of the case. That's why I voted for him. He cares about the *people*.

Anyway, I dislike preg fics, too. I like kids, hll, I work with them every day. The fics just annoy me because they can be so cloyingly sweet and irritating. Yours wasn't. That's why I like your writing so much. I normally don't bother with slash fics because they're usually so poorly done. I don't bother with preg fics for the same reason. You're a writer with the unique talent to bring the elements together in such a way that they enhance the story rather than detract from it.

Hey, speaking of chemistry...did you catch the chem between Dr. Price and Calleigh this week? It gave me a few moments pause. It wasn't necessarily a sexual attraction, but there was a chemistry. Platonically I'd call it Calleigh being the big sister or "Mom" of the group, trying to explain her "boys'" actions. Is Calleigh officially mama now that Alexx is gone?

Robin
csiawsomeallstarlover chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
UM Ok? Kinda weird. Are they like . . . gay or some thing?
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 11/12/2008