Reviews for Dark Apprentice
Azrael's Son chapter 40 . 9/5
please update its extremely good
elisabella442001 chapter 40 . 8/3
Have you abandoned the story?
lalo80 chapter 1 . 7/19
Porfa actualiza pronto
I hope you will update the story
Anonymous chapter 16 . 4/29
Have you tried Google Translate? You can pick the language and type in a sentence and it translates it for you (it can sometimes be faulty but, hey, nothing or nobody is perfect).
myflyingbroomstick chapter 40 . 1/18
I'm a bit confused here. Is Dumbledore supposed to be more evil than Voldemort in this story? This is a Dark Harry story meaning Harry is on the Dark Side, but Fawkes, a creature that's supposed to be repelled by such darkness sides with Tom and says that Tom has enough Light to help. So does that mean that Dumbledore doesn't have enough anymore, making him more evil than Voldemort is?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/2
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Tlyna52 chapter 40 . 11/29/2016
Damn. This story was recommended to me and it looked fascinating...but you've abandoned it. Too bad as you had put a lot of work into it. I wish I could have read all of it instead of the little I skimmed. I hope you reconsider and come back to it.
InfiniteVoid chapter 21 . 11/8/2016
Seriously avengers it kind of chessy use a little symbolism Jedi you must open your mind.
draco7347 chapter 40 . 8/28/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
lalo80 chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto
lalo80 chapter 39 . 7/30/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto. Tu historia es buena
cinthya chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
glad i have found you dad... i like this type of stories, i hate it when they make voldemort not capable of discipline him... and i mean it... buut here is balanced
deleted97deleted chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
Too bad. It could have been good if you didn't made the idiot (hermione) a friend
Master Xehanort chapter 40 . 7/8/2016
i love it so keep going.