Reviews for Dark Apprentice
I hope its yet to finish?
Katt chapter 2 . 1/10
How the hell you expect a child to accept a total stranger to having killed his parents?
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 20 . 1/9
... you don't need to add that stsrwars. I mean Voldie and Star wars? XDDX
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 20 . 1/9
damn I can't help it. At that age especially, any type of romance makes me cringe
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 17 . 1/9
I wish there's no pairing. I love seeing action (especially in Harry Potter) but I guess it's still nice.
NightScre chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Im DEAD! :")
Azrael's Son chapter 40 . 9/5/2017
please update its extremely good
elisabella442001 chapter 40 . 8/3/2017
Have you abandoned the story?
lalo80 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Porfa actualiza pronto
Guest chapter 40 . 5/4/2017
I hope you will update the story
Anonymous chapter 16 . 4/29/2017
Have you tried Google Translate? You can pick the language and type in a sentence and it translates it for you (it can sometimes be faulty but, hey, nothing or nobody is perfect).
myflyingbroomstick chapter 40 . 1/18/2017
I'm a bit confused here. Is Dumbledore supposed to be more evil than Voldemort in this story? This is a Dark Harry story meaning Harry is on the Dark Side, but Fawkes, a creature that's supposed to be repelled by such darkness sides with Tom and says that Tom has enough Light to help. So does that mean that Dumbledore doesn't have enough anymore, making him more evil than Voldemort is?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Tlyna52 chapter 40 . 11/29/2016
Damn. This story was recommended to me and it looked fascinating...but you've abandoned it. Too bad as you had put a lot of work into it. I wish I could have read all of it instead of the little I skimmed. I hope you reconsider and come back to it.
InfiniteVoid chapter 21 . 11/8/2016
Seriously avengers it kind of chessy use a little symbolism Jedi you must open your mind.