Reviews for Dark Apprentice
That comment with Harry about Voltimort being his dad was funny! awesome job!
I love how you brought up the Lord of The Rings and frequently Star Wars
I love how after Mr. Malfoy found out about Harry he fainted. I can't wait to see if Dumbledore have a heart attack when he finds out and just dies from that.
Ashley chapter 14 . 10/21
This was good I liked how at the end you had the owl get some blood on his wing and tilons as evidence that Harry is suffering.
This need a lot more chapters
zander chapter 1 . 9/23
me one years old yoy go bye bye abra kadrrabra.
... This is getting annoying
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 9/2
I really love this story and was wondering if you had any plans to write more of it
Moody-Jamu chapter 40 . 8/21
Will this story be continued?
Arcangelos chapter 9 . 8/7
Goblins mentioned the Family vault when he went to Gringotts wasn't he listening?
Arcangelos chapter 2 . 8/7
That was really cute and parental in a creepy dark-lord way.
Arcangelos chapter 1 . 8/7
Oh my god Abra Kedabra LMAO
Sameen Hadiya chapter 40 . 8/4
Are you kidding?! This is the bets agree potter fanfic I have ever read and I would like to put you un r the imperious curse so that you can follow my orders and keep writing this book nonstop for eternity ! Please update I am basically addict to it please I beg you update it I love it very much it's worthy of being published
Cory chapter 7 . 7/9
Really? He learns that the stone will kill his master, and then acts like walking into his office and talking to him is some massive trouble? Cmon, i don't believe for a second that harry never found himself with 15 minutes of free time, over the course of a few weeks.
Hunter chapter 40 . 6/22
I started crying when I finished this it's better than the original harry potter and please make more chapters