Reviews for Dark Apprentice
Isn't Raiden from Mortal Kombat?
Okay so Ron Weasley can't get the spell when he says Wingardium Leviosa wrong yet a one-year old who says Abra Kedabra (which technically, a child of one should not be able to say that clearly,) can cast a fucking Killing Curse which is supposed to be the darkest of spells derived from deep hatred that a child could not even begin to understand. That was quite possibly the worst "Voldemort kills the Potter's" scene I have ever read.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 39 . 3/18
interesting. however, this looks like... it has been abandoned. however, i will follow it.
Catz4444 chapter 40 . 3/4
Please finish this.
donald7777 chapter 40 . 2/5
Another excellent chapter, I am looking forward to the next one.
Shadows guide D chapter 39 . 1/30
It may have been years since the last update, but could you please continue this story?

I may not be the best at writing but I offer my assistance if you would like it.

Ð
Are you serious. That is ridiculous that abra kedabra would work, and Moody says in GOB that a certain amount of power had to be put behind the curse or else it wouldnt work and would give as much as a nosebleed. This is so unrealistic its hilarious
Steve chapter 40 . 1/7
I really like your Dark Apprentice story please continue.
acetwolf94 chapter 40 . 11/30/2014
NICE! I LOVE IT! PLEASE ADD MORE! I'M HOOKED!
LordStar016 chapter 40 . 11/18/2014
Please finish this...I beg you
The Black Shadowx chapter 40 . 8/23/2014
This is absoutley marvelous. Please updatea again.

Shadow
Guest chapter 40 . 7/1/2014
Love it,pls continue dark apprentice
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
Lol unrealistic,but very funny.
WOw chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Knowing that raiden? he said raiden in his thoughts huh? -idiot-
dragonrider7225 chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Maybe you should learn Latin through Rosetta Stone. The courses are created with the help of native speakers after all. Never mind the fact that Latin is a dead language.