Reviews for X3: The Ace of Spades
Star-of-Chaos chapter 35 . 7/26
Great story :)
Paulina Ann chapter 35 . 1/2
I absolutely loved your story. I used it to get me through a holiday visit to the in-laws and a very long commute there and back. I thought your character descriptions were wonderful and the dialog was great. I absolutely love how you wrote Remy to be such a great father-figure to Sarah even at his relatively young age. I do hope that Scott is alive. I actually like him and Jean a lot though he sometimes get a raw deal. I have to admit, I've already looked ahead and know that you haven't completed the sequel yet. I'm hoping that you are still cancer free and plan to start posting more chapters here in 2016. My best to you and thank you for sharing your gift!
mary chapter 23 . 12/11/2015
Awe! I want that!
mary chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
Loving this fanfic! Sooooooooo much! Its so cool how Gambit is totaly changing everything by being there, and i love your twist with the absorption of Ms Marvel.
mary chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Awe!
mary chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Ugh! Its 2:47am, and i got school in the morning! And I'm only on the 9th chapter! Oh well, guess I'll just read the rest tomorrow :)
mary chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Awe! You know? I love this! The pacing is great, like they aren't professing their undying love after two seconds lol, wich happens in some fics, and it just bugs the heck outa me.
mary chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
Lol, i feel the same way about Rogue and Bobby, its just wrong! (Shudders) Rogue and Gambit are ment to be, anything that gets in the way, is just bad.
mary chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
What! No! You killed Emile!? Worse yet you made him a bad guy!? Why!? There were plenty of Remy's family that you could have made evil! But Emile is the cute funny cuzin! One of my favorites! Him,Lapin,T'ant,Mercy,Etwan,and Henry are the guys i think should always stay good.
No I'm Sirius chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Love the way you write the characters.
No I'm Sirius chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Good start! I love this pairing so much.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
Awwww I love Kitty and Piotr. Beautiful moment, lovely story
guest chapter 35 . 12/7/2014
Excellent story. Love the Kitty and Piotr relationship. Great plot nice use of canon comic characters. Will recommend.
kaiirine chapter 35 . 7/9/2014
Enjoyed every bit of it. Hope you finish the sequel. Your awesome and thank you.
Mysterious-Vixen chapter 35 . 9/15/2013
THIS. IS. AWESOME!

No really! This is a really good story that links all stories from the comics to the movies! It doesn't try to blantently make anyone as heroes but human and have flaws. Very refreshing. For example I always find Romy stories in the movie-verse always has Iceman as a jackass that takes what he pleases, here you have him trying but as he's still a guy and human he ends up doing stupid things and then tries to make it up to not only Rogue but Remy. And another thing it doesn't just focus on Romy you have other relationships and hardships from other people in this! Just brilliant hun! Wonderful story from a wonderful author! Keep up the good work!