Reviews for AkuRoku Talk About Soap Opera
Guest chapter 42 . 5/9/2013
this is my favorite on ewhere it had zexion say your welcome nice i love it haha
Guest chapter 42 . 3/29/2013
You should finish it
Guest chapter 42 . 1/12/2013
Pleeeease release part 5 soon!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
I bawled in this chapter... Gosh its so sad but so beautiful and awesome!
XxemokidyaoixX chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
awwww poor roxas! i hope he's okay!
XxemokidyaoixX chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
does anyone else notice that jesse mccartney does roxas's voice, and the ringtone is by, well...jesse mccartney! did you do that on purpose, ladymelodist? that's pretty awesome, in my opinion! i hope you do another akuroku fic cause this one is pretty well written and you've got a nice story, plus you balance out humor with the serious parts.
3DMGLonemachine chapter 42 . 9/11/2012
Great story! You're the reason why I finish my homework early everyday! :)
Sydney chapter 42 . 9/5/2012
MOAR MOAR MOAR! *crazed fangirl moment*
sydney chapter 41 . 9/5/2012
I wouldn't say that roxas has no feelings if i were you... axel may come and kick your ass ;P
Sydney chapter 38 . 9/5/2012
I think you have true potential as an author, all the conflicting emotions, i felt happiness and horror and sadness, I love this story and i don't think anybody could have wrote a better one.
Pandasaurluv chapter 42 . 8/13/2012
:O love your story. . oh me glob, please write more .
you have talent. honestly you really do!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
HAWT/ damn smexay but so so cute. I was listening to the vocaloid song Magnet but i was a yaoi version. jeeez it fit sooo well. lol
(\_/)
(x/x)
c(")(") (bunny liked it too)
Guest chapter 42 . 7/23/2012
GAH! MUST HAVE MORE AKUROKU!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/1/2012
Really drastic, but i like it!
I like your work in general, just i'd like most masculine the main characters.
Millie
Guest chapter 42 . 6/28/2012
ho shit i did not see that coming! byebye xemmy! :3 he deserved it for what he did to axel. and btw i've read a lot of fanfictions but this is the greatest fanfiction i've EVER read! i cant stop thinking about every wonderful, emotional and heart stopping chapter! i could be over exaggerating but thats cuzim a diehard akuroku fan. i cant wait for more! XD XD XD