Reviews for Memorial
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 1 . 3/16
What a sweet story. I imagine that Trip would have indeed been very interested in Spock
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
We never actually see Trip die, there is a book thast retcons the whole thing. He faked his death and went on to live until a 120 years old.
Cap'nFrances chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Lovely story. I think you've portrayed Trip and Amanda both beautifully, even though I imagine Trip continuing past the rank of Commander.
bina W chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I am glad that you wrote this. I have wanted Sarek and or Amanda to at least one of the parents of Elizabeth Tucker.
curvychick11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
that was sweet
tp chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Lovely. A nice reminder of the advances made by both human and vulcan kind.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Excellent!

Yes, Trip would have been happy when Spock was born. Didn't think about the timeline before this story.

Good one.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Absolutely lovely.
Chantuci chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
So sweet.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great one-shot.
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh man. Wow. This was something.

I loved Enterprise. Never saw it when it was first on. But I caught up later when it re-ran on sci-fi. Trip was my favorite, hands down. So snarky but sweet. Such potential lfor love in his heart. I still deny that the last episode even happened. Makes me mad just thinking about it.

I had to google image Amanda Grayson before I read. I should have known who she was, but I forget names. She's an amazing character herself. (Did you see the revamp movie? Some fans don't like how it altered history, but since I'm cool with thinking of it as a branch of an AU-I loved it. Winona Ryder was an odd casting choice for Spock's mom though).

Anyway, the way you tied in the fountain end was so beautiful. I feel myself getting a little weepy, and it's been years since I saw the Baby Elizabeth episodes. It doesn't help that 'that time of the month' is in full swing. It's probably gross to mention that here, sorry. But since fanfiction readers/writers are predominantly female anyway, I'm less hesitant to just come out and say things like that.

Anyway, great job. I can't get over how many different fandoms you and angellwings have written for. Even when I combine the stories from my side account, I can't even touch that very varied list. :)
eagle219406 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Nice little story. You should read the book called, "The Good That Men Do." it's a pretty good one and sort of tells the truth about what happened in the final episode. Not canon but it is good to read. Also, people are always thinking that Spock was the first Vulcan in Starfleet. However, I went through the entire TOS series, and it never said that.
framework4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
delightful. :)
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
A great story. Very good.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Great work! You made me cry! Happy writing!