Reviews for Hell from 12
magis1 chapter 25 . 6/6
"Well just be glad we're not on a TV show DiNozzo"
ROTFLMAO
Nice one...
Maisie chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
Well done. A most enjoyable, well written story. An excellent story line which followed through all the chapters.
Leonora Chris chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
not so sure how i feel about this story...
i mean it was kind of alright,
but i couldn't stand gibbs in this story,
didn't really like kate a whole lot either, but that part was fine.
most of the time though i felt like punching gibbs in the face, in my mind that is. haha.
towards the ending i started skipping parts for a bit,
not sure what it was even though i didn't hate the story or anything so don't get me wrong.
i suppouse it's just my own standards are little too high with anything in these days.
but hey..at least this made me feel...feelings, so that's good. haha.
Random Cookie Monster chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Suezanne chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
I've actually seen Guarding Tess I used to watch it with my mom sometimes days like that seem like a lifetime ago
My Alternate Reality chapter 25 . 9/22/2011
Cute story. I love father/son with Tony and Gibbs
Me chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
It was pretty good, but you kept jumping around that made it hard to follow. Also, the epilogue was very cheesy, i think that next time, you should make it longer.
ChickWhoForgotHerPassword chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
Just like to point out that in this chapter it says that Tony took a Panadol in the start of the chapter and it got me thinking. I did my research and found out that in North America they sell paracetamol (which is what Panadol is) in generic form, or they sell with trade names such as Tylenol, Ancin-3,Tempra, and Datril, instead of Panadol which is marketed in Africa, Asia, Europe, Central America, and here in Australia.

Just thought I;d point that out. Great story! :)
Net Sparrow chapter 25 . 6/6/2010
Really well written and psychological how you compare childhood abuse regarding a case with Tonys own childhood memories. And I like how Abby acts in it. Of course Gibbs was great and very comforting. An excellent story. You are a very gifted author.
mjg021182 chapter 25 . 11/28/2009
Love this story.

I really love that you were really direct with the father/son stuff. I know in the show it's implied, but seriously, Gibbs and Tony need to actually have the conversation at some point!

I was actually kinda annoyed that in season 7, Ziva has gotten to have a father/daughter type conversation with Gibbs, but Tony still hasn't had that chance. Grr!

Really love the story!

mj
Steph1215 chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
Hi i this is a good story
sarahsrr chapter 25 . 7/31/2009
Hi, I finally had a chance to read this. Now I know where Dr. Hound came from. Thanks for telling me about this story. I was very good. Thanks

Sarah
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
The idea behind this story is a very good one and I like how you've got Tony punishing himself subconsciously. Plus the Tony-Kate confrontations have been wonderful, especially the "cold-hearted bitch" one! However, I just can't read anymore because you skip around so much. One sentence will take place at one time and the next will take place several hours later with absolutely no way for the audience to tell. And an entire custody trial finishing before the team closes the case would not happen; custody cases can take months or even years. Also, the characters' reactions to all discoveries - in the case and in Tony's life - is bland and uninterested; they just don't seem to care like your narration wants to suggest they do. Please don't take offense but please get yourself a content beta.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
smh at kate

poor Tony
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 25 . 3/21/2009
great story :) i first saw it a couple of months ago and lost track but decided to read it again, i;m so glad i did, such a good story :)