Reviews for Signal Degradation
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
The angsty parts provide a sense of reality and the funny bits get better because of that. On my opinion.
I really enjoy reading this series of stories. Its a shippy thing but neither too easy or too hard. Ad I enjoy the way it fits in the timeline with the series.
Thanks for writing!
panii chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
brillant story !
TamsIam chapter 1 . 2/22/2009
LOL! Checking the plumbing . . .

Hopefully, they'll get to do more of that soon.
Leighawen chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This series is really great; you're a wonderful writer. :D
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Brilliant and also, awesome title!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I can perfectly understand why she couldn't stop laughing ... ;-)

THX

God bless you!

Thara
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wonderful! Your stories always are. Thanks for writing them so beautifully!
Meimei chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Ohh, this was great! Very in character! I hope you do a sequel to this! He has to move into the house after all. . . housewarming party? Will Sam come and help him? Shop for furniture together. . . and, well, when do they take their relationship to the next level . . .? he has to visit her for a change, too!
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Another fine story! Loving your ideas. Of course, Sam's now gone to DC twice! I think it's time for Jack to travel to Sam and sweep her off of her feet! More please!
Sg1Trooper chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Bravo! what a great story I knew there was a reason you were on my fav list!
Lutherian chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was good.
LY00 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Aw. How lovely. And you show perfectly how stilted and awkward their relationship could have been at the beginning. But it all works out in the end, of course. Sigh. Thanks for writing.
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Wonderful! Excellent use of tension, believable worry as in any long distance relationship, excellent snap together and, as far as Carter's totally believable breakdown, priceless. As lovely a Jack and Sam episode as I've read. Kudos!
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Sweet and so nicely done! Bravo!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Terrific story. Always love the tension between Jack and Sam. I hope you keep writing sequels to each one because I'm thoroughly enjoying them.