Reviews for Defiled Innocence
Lady Luna chapter 1 . 2/8
Please continue this. Poor Pit! Make Ike pay for this! :'(
TearDropTiffy chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Please make this into a series. That's all I'm saying.
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Please make this into a series, this is great! I want to see Ike get his and more Hurt!Innocent!Pit
SleepyShuffle chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This fic is haunting...but the amount of people who read it, myself included, shows just how curious we all are to read about the darkest sides of human nature ._. This is a late night review, got a bit deep there for a sec XD

But yeah...it's very well written, I kinda wanted to stop reading as soon as he got his hands on Pits wings, but obviously curiosity and a morbid obsession prevailed cause I read it all...

Poor Pit did not deserve that... :c Bad, bad Ike! But powerful writing!
KarKitty chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Please! Please! For the love of all that is food and pure in this god forsaken world
MAKE MORE OF THIS!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
aawww...:(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
NO! why ike !
Arikari chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
awwwwwwwwwww, but i love pit AND ike, but in this ike is such a jerk!
Cet'lux chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I call for REVENGE!

i loved the story and can't wait for more XD

Plx update soon
karin chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
ike is such a dickass

how dare he.

my poor angel needs his revenge.
margellyn chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
make a chapter 2 now
Gershwin4 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
:'D I absolutely love this! You're a great writer! Everything was clear, focused, and it flowed very smoothly. However, when you wrote that Ike was "Coming" on Pit, and junk, the way you spell that meanig of the word "Come", I've always spelt that type, "cumming" and "cum" so when I read it, I pronounced it in this really weird, British sounding, funky kind of voice. XD it sounded kinda funny. But forget about that, Awesome job. :)

And y'know what would be cool? If Pit told Peach or something what happened and Ike ends up trying to rape Peach too. :3
Blade of Silver Night chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************IKE IKE YOU SON OF A ********************************************************************************************************turns to author* ur o good author to make me get this kinda reaction :o *turns back to ike with machine gun* WATCH WAT I DO TO YOU U MOTHER***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** *later dumps ike's body in a port-a-potty and flushes him down*
Digi chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
OH NOES! D: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEEE MAKE MORE! I don't want it to end THERE! - slams head into desk - Stupid Ike... Poor Pit... - huggles Pit -
CarnalCoast chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Im crying now! T_T poor Pit! If you dont make this into a series soon I WILL KILL YOU! Not really. I just want it to continue so Pit can be happy (unless you make him feel even worse).

But this fic was well written so I think it deserves two thumbs up! :)