Reviews for Breathe Again
greeneyedvixen GEV chapter 76 . 7/4
Love the story! Thank you for sharing with us
Where's the ending to this one? And the sequel?

Argh, this was one of the best ffs I've read on Team Jacob (Jacob all the way) and it sucks that it hasn't been updated in 8 years. Don't know if we're going to be able to read more of this though /3
CanadianMama chapter 76 . 4/20
But how does it end? I spent all this time reading this only to find out it was never finished! Frustrating end to a good story
So. Much. Rape culture. "Boys will be boys" was literally said in this chapter. Whether or not you think a girl is into it, whether or not you feel caught in the moment or "smell her arousal", YOU NEVER KNOW IF A PERSON ACTUALLY WANTS IT UNTIL YOU ASK. Consent, people. CONSENT. Jake only starts asking for consent when he realizes she's a virgin? How is that okay? He actually justified his behavior because he originally thought she was "easy". Do non-virgin women not deserve consent? What bullshit. Ugh and Charlie is a dick in this fanfic, too. "You could do a lot worse" he says to his daughter who is almost in tears. I wanted to vomit. No good father would say that. A good father would tell her she doesn't need any guy. Especially one that kisses without consent. And if charlie was confused by her yelling, how could he not have gone after her? He just tells JAKE, a 16 year old boy, to try and go "fix it" like she's just a nuisance to him? Don't even get me started on any of the Charlie/Jake banter. I love fan fiction because, usually, people spin gold out of Stephanie Myers' bullshit, but this is not worth supporting, and definitely not worth finishing. I know this was written years ago, before rape culture was really talked about, but it still disgusts me.
gvlove23 chapter 76 . 1/27
I can't believe I spent all this time reading this only to find out the last two chapters are missing. It's been years since the last update so there really isn't any hope in getting any closure. Sucks because I actually enjoyed reading this one.
M1A chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
but
Guy/Girl or Girl/Guy translation
That sucks
aizeah chapter 76 . 9/29/2017
There's nothing worse than spending hours becoming invested in a fan fiction, just to realize it's incomplete and hasn't been uodated in 7 years.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I'm sorry but Bella is pathetic. I'm broken! why because Edward left you? no your just going through a break up everyone goes through them your not special I'm sorry but I can't read this anymore please don't take offence to that but I don't like when Bella gets written as pathetic.
sarahbeth453 chapter 75 . 7/14/2017
Update!
sarahbeth453 chapter 76 . 7/14/2017
Pleeeeeeeaase update or at least post some ending chapters
MrsGruff chapter 39 . 7/5/2017
mng
Hynt3r chapter 76 . 6/8/2017
I'm not one to really review but how can I put this into words? This was amazing, truly amazing. You captured Bella's and Jacob's personalities so well along with everyone else, it felt like a real alternate universe from Stephanie Meyer herself almost. I also like how you developed characters that Twilight pushed into the background. It was really, really well done and it sucks that you abandoned it, especially since it was supposedly just one chapter left to completion. But that's just the way it goes sometimes unfortunately.

I wish I could better describe just how amazing this was. I haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet but I've been a Jacob/Bella shipper from the start-Edward and Bella's relationship just seems too forced and rushed straight from the get-go. I actually found this just a little rushed and forced too, to be honest, but Jacob and Bella have such good chemistry together I'll take it anyway.

I really did enjoy reading this. So much in fact it inspired me to perhaps write my own Jacob/Bella fanfic, but who knows if I actually will or not knowing my writing history. Regardless a job well done on this. Bravo! I'll have to come back to re-read this sometime in the future.
Guest chapter 65 . 3/25/2017
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID HE HAVE TO COME BACK NOW WAHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHH.*THAT WAS ME CRYING
crazyladybug614 chapter 10 . 1/22/2017
God why doesn't Bella want to be with Jake? This is depressing.
crazyladybug614 chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
why was he laughing? That's so cruel! I would have run after her and explained not laughed!
6,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »