Reviews for Breathe Again
Scarlett chapter 1 . 7/23
This is REALLY cool, and I
snickered at the electric blanket
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 7/13
True... but Edward is 100 plus years old but trapped in the body of a teenager which means his hormones should be permanently out of whack. Puts him and Jacob on an even playing field.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 7/13
So essentially... almost a rewrite?
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 7/13
This... has potential. Already a better start than most fics. I appreciated the honest author's note and the fact that you didn't immediately try to change everything as fanboys and fangirls tend to do.
Obsessedreader83 chapter 76 . 3/31
Ok what happened here?! Hopefully nothing too serious. I just rushed through this whole story in the last few days and was excited to get to the sequelmentioned several times but apparently non-existent? Disappointed, frustrated, awed, floored, and lots of other feels going on. Obviously I enjoyed this story, maybe too much lol. Thanks for sharing, hope all is well in your world
JacobsNindo chapter 76 . 3/5
What can I really say that hasn't already been said or that needs to be said but the obvious, but you have reallyed left me in awe and giving everything I've been hoping for from a fanfic let alone a possible "what if" scenario for the past 3-4days I can honestly say this story has been my core obsession and the reason that I can basically live lol. I really wish you would go up date it I need to know more, I knew know what's in store for my favorite couple I've always been TeamJacob and this monumental story not only possessed me and had me drawn but has definetly made me happier beyond belief the writing felt very elegant in the sense that it was realistic to the original and despite having to alter scanrios from the original plot line seems to meld so weld with the actual time line some so it gave the authors version a run for her money I really enjoyed reading your work it's not often that you come across a piece of writing beyond just fanfic that can invoke so much emotion and engery that literally had me screaming as I read through various events it was sureal, it was beautiful and it was an amazing ride that I really hope doesn't have to end. on top of all that you really have a talent for capturing Bella and Jacobs intensity and passion during their more heavier intense scenes like I seriously don't know how any sane person could not even get ummm...in heat after reading a lot of their boarder line love making content.

Random comment:Ik you probably did this on purpose but I would like to get your understanding about this as this kind of contradicted and annoyed me with Bella...Now in original Bella seemed so easily willing to give up everything to be with Edward her family her friends her figure her life...
By why with Jacob does it seem like those things change like now she's changing the rules with Jacob and slightly comparing which isn't fair..she for a while let me tell her or try and convince her that she shouldn't hold her self back or invest everything (her life) into a guy...and me I never really felt like she defended Jacob enough she even grew mad when he talked about dropping out of school not knowing he was going to be online classes so why with Jacob is it different when she couldn't have gone the college where she would have liked and fully hinged her life on her love of Edward alone. it just didn't seem right...and I get that Jacobs of human and at the end of the day she's human and thus you take away that potential of immortality (with money) aspect then your forced back in to reality of being of mortal despite Jacobs background so those things are bound to come up I just didn't think it was fair that it all of a sudden mattered when it didn't with Edward. thought?

Please keep working on this phenomena I'm in love with it to much. #teamJacob4Ever
sarae32 chapter 76 . 10/10/2018
Please finish the story! So good! Never thought about Bella and Jake being together but your story made me totally believe it. Love your writing and how it so flawlessly went with the characters we first met in Twilight. Please finish and post the rest of this love that you’ve made us all want to be a part of.
Leila Hale chapter 76 . 8/1/2018
Hey!

First of all: Thank you!
I do not regret all these hours spent reading you! You are an amazing author with everything you need to please readers! You have an excellent style, fluid and everything ... Well, I admit that my opinion is a bit overrated because I do not know much about English writing (am French ... Hey, believe me , the French language is very complicated)

Then, I confess that I hesitated a long time to read you seeing that the fanfiction had been abandoned for six years, if I remember correctly. But seeing your profile updated, I started and I'm so glad I did.

I had laughing fits on some passages, the tight heart and the stomach that played rollercoaster, but I always read with a smile. So, I wonder if it's still in your projects ... I hope so much ...

At this moment, I escape enormously by reading. And I had to reach the end of fandom Twilight in French. I had no desire to reread - still - the old ones, so I started to fanfictions English insecure to understand a poor word (as always, I lack confidence in myself, I know, I tire myself ). But it is on these occasions when I arrive at the end of an English fanfiction that I am most happy to have launched myself!

So thanks !

I wish you good luck and good luck in your life, your projects!

L-H
Guest chapter 15 . 7/22/2018
There are so many stories that do this, but BELLA IS 18 AND CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS. She can make her own decisions!
greeneyedvixen GEV chapter 76 . 7/4/2018
Love the story! Thank you for sharing with us
Guest chapter 76 . 6/21/2018
Where's the ending to this one? And the sequel?

Argh, this was one of the best ffs I've read on Team Jacob (Jacob all the way) and it sucks that it hasn't been updated in 8 years. Don't know if we're going to be able to read more of this though /3
CanadianMama chapter 76 . 4/20/2018
But how does it end? I spent all this time reading this only to find out it was never finished! Frustrating end to a good story
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2018
So. Much. Rape culture. "Boys will be boys" was literally said in this chapter. Whether or not you think a girl is into it, whether or not you feel caught in the moment or "smell her arousal", YOU NEVER KNOW IF A PERSON ACTUALLY WANTS IT UNTIL YOU ASK. Consent, people. CONSENT. Jake only starts asking for consent when he realizes she's a virgin? How is that okay? He actually justified his behavior because he originally thought she was "easy". Do non-virgin women not deserve consent? What bullshit. Ugh and Charlie is a dick in this fanfic, too. "You could do a lot worse" he says to his daughter who is almost in tears. I wanted to vomit. No good father would say that. A good father would tell her she doesn't need any guy. Especially one that kisses without consent. And if charlie was confused by her yelling, how could he not have gone after her? He just tells JAKE, a 16 year old boy, to try and go "fix it" like she's just a nuisance to him? Don't even get me started on any of the Charlie/Jake banter. I love fan fiction because, usually, people spin gold out of Stephanie Myers' bullshit, but this is not worth supporting, and definitely not worth finishing. I know this was written years ago, before rape culture was really talked about, but it still disgusts me.
gvlove23 chapter 76 . 1/27/2018
I can't believe I spent all this time reading this only to find out the last two chapters are missing. It's been years since the last update so there really isn't any hope in getting any closure. Sucks because I actually enjoyed reading this one.
M1A chapter 12 . 10/18/2017