Reviews for Breathe Again
sarae32 chapter 76 . 10/10
Please finish the story! So good! Never thought about Bella and Jake being together but your story made me totally believe it. Love your writing and how it so flawlessly went with the characters we first met in Twilight. Please finish and post the rest of this love that you’ve made us all want to be a part of.
Leila Hale chapter 76 . 8/1
Hey!

First of all: Thank you!
I do not regret all these hours spent reading you! You are an amazing author with everything you need to please readers! You have an excellent style, fluid and everything ... Well, I admit that my opinion is a bit overrated because I do not know much about English writing (am French ... Hey, believe me , the French language is very complicated)

Then, I confess that I hesitated a long time to read you seeing that the fanfiction had been abandoned for six years, if I remember correctly. But seeing your profile updated, I started and I'm so glad I did.

I had laughing fits on some passages, the tight heart and the stomach that played rollercoaster, but I always read with a smile. So, I wonder if it's still in your projects ... I hope so much ...

At this moment, I escape enormously by reading. And I had to reach the end of fandom Twilight in French. I had no desire to reread - still - the old ones, so I started to fanfictions English insecure to understand a poor word (as always, I lack confidence in myself, I know, I tire myself ). But it is on these occasions when I arrive at the end of an English fanfiction that I am most happy to have launched myself!

So thanks !

I wish you good luck and good luck in your life, your projects!

L-H
There are so many stories that do this, but BELLA IS 18 AND CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS. She can make her own decisions!
greeneyedvixen GEV chapter 76 . 7/4
Love the story! Thank you for sharing with us
Where's the ending to this one? And the sequel?

Argh, this was one of the best ffs I've read on Team Jacob (Jacob all the way) and it sucks that it hasn't been updated in 8 years. Don't know if we're going to be able to read more of this though /3
CanadianMama chapter 76 . 4/20
But how does it end? I spent all this time reading this only to find out it was never finished! Frustrating end to a good story
So. Much. Rape culture. "Boys will be boys" was literally said in this chapter. Whether or not you think a girl is into it, whether or not you feel caught in the moment or "smell her arousal", YOU NEVER KNOW IF A PERSON ACTUALLY WANTS IT UNTIL YOU ASK. Consent, people. CONSENT. Jake only starts asking for consent when he realizes she's a virgin? How is that okay? He actually justified his behavior because he originally thought she was "easy". Do non-virgin women not deserve consent? What bullshit. Ugh and Charlie is a dick in this fanfic, too. "You could do a lot worse" he says to his daughter who is almost in tears. I wanted to vomit. No good father would say that. A good father would tell her she doesn't need any guy. Especially one that kisses without consent. And if charlie was confused by her yelling, how could he not have gone after her? He just tells JAKE, a 16 year old boy, to try and go "fix it" like she's just a nuisance to him? Don't even get me started on any of the Charlie/Jake banter. I love fan fiction because, usually, people spin gold out of Stephanie Myers' bullshit, but this is not worth supporting, and definitely not worth finishing. I know this was written years ago, before rape culture was really talked about, but it still disgusts me.
gvlove23 chapter 76 . 1/27
I can't believe I spent all this time reading this only to find out the last two chapters are missing. It's been years since the last update so there really isn't any hope in getting any closure. Sucks because I actually enjoyed reading this one.
M1A chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
but
Guy/Girl or Girl/Guy translation
That sucks
aizeah chapter 76 . 9/29/2017
There's nothing worse than spending hours becoming invested in a fan fiction, just to realize it's incomplete and hasn't been uodated in 7 years.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I'm sorry but Bella is pathetic. I'm broken! why because Edward left you? no your just going through a break up everyone goes through them your not special I'm sorry but I can't read this anymore please don't take offence to that but I don't like when Bella gets written as pathetic.
sarahbeth453 chapter 75 . 7/14/2017
Update!
sarahbeth453 chapter 76 . 7/14/2017
Pleeeeeeeaase update or at least post some ending chapters
MrsGruff chapter 39 . 7/5/2017
mng
Hynt3r chapter 76 . 6/8/2017
I'm not one to really review but how can I put this into words? This was amazing, truly amazing. You captured Bella's and Jacob's personalities so well along with everyone else, it felt like a real alternate universe from Stephanie Meyer herself almost. I also like how you developed characters that Twilight pushed into the background. It was really, really well done and it sucks that you abandoned it, especially since it was supposedly just one chapter left to completion. But that's just the way it goes sometimes unfortunately.

I wish I could better describe just how amazing this was. I haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet but I've been a Jacob/Bella shipper from the start-Edward and Bella's relationship just seems too forced and rushed straight from the get-go. I actually found this just a little rushed and forced too, to be honest, but Jacob and Bella have such good chemistry together I'll take it anyway.

I really did enjoy reading this. So much in fact it inspired me to perhaps write my own Jacob/Bella fanfic, but who knows if I actually will or not knowing my writing history. Regardless a job well done on this. Bravo! I'll have to come back to re-read this sometime in the future.
6,895 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »