Reviews for Breathe Again
Kay8Orange chapter 76 . 6/8
I'm not one to really review but how can I put this into words? This was amazing, truly amazing. You captured Bella's and Jacob's personalities so well along with everyone else, it felt like a real alternate universe from Stephanie Meyer herself almost. I also like how you developed characters that Twilight pushed into the background. It was really, really well done and it sucks that you abandoned it, especially since it was supposedly just one chapter left to completion. But that's just the way it goes sometimes unfortunately.

I wish I could better describe just how amazing this was. I haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet but I've been a Jacob/Bella shipper from the start-Edward and Bella's relationship just seems too forced and rushed straight from the get-go. I actually found this just a little rushed and forced too, to be honest, but Jacob and Bella have such good chemistry together I'll take it anyway.

I really did enjoy reading this. So much in fact it inspired me to perhaps write my own Jacob/Bella fanfic, but who knows if I actually will or not knowing my writing history. Regardless a job well done on this. Bravo! I'll have to come back to re-read this sometime in the future.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID HE HAVE TO COME BACK NOW WAHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHH.*THAT WAS ME CRYING
crazyladybug614 chapter 10 . 1/22
God why doesn't Bella want to be with Jake? This is depressing.
crazyladybug614 chapter 3 . 1/22
why was he laughing? That's so cruel! I would have run after her and explained not laughed!
Cheerft97 chapter 76 . 11/13/2016
I have spent a week reading this and I don't get to know the ending! So sad :(
djcarnation chapter 76 . 11/4/2016
please finish this like to know how jake pulls off bella s romantic dinner,
djcarnation chapter 57 . 11/3/2016
wow charlie busted them.i think i would have been as dumbfounded as bella was ,that charlie knew jake was there and spent the night.
RheesMag chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Jacob's confusion is understandable considering the distance Bella kept between them for so long.
RheesMag chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
It seems that Bella instinctively knows she needs someone like Jacob to help knit the pieces of her heart back together. of course, it doesn't hurt that Jake is warm and easily open for hugs unlike her previous boyfriend. Going there was a smart thing for her to do because she got to explore what could be between she and Jake.
RheesMag chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
The situation has to be very frustrating for someone who can't really understand what Bella is going through. The truth is that Bella IS right for Jacob, and there's no point in denying it. Having the pack mentally linked to him has to be uncomfortable, but most of them seem to handle it with ease.
RheesMag chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
This is absolutely incredible! As a Jacob and Bella "shipper" I am forever bitter that his love for her was neglected in the books and even more so in the movies. Bella can be free to be herself around him, and does not need to give anyone up to be with him. I'm no fool-I know Bella won't get over Edward like that, but she needs to give Jake a chance
chemicalxrachel chapter 76 . 8/25/2016
I absolutely loved this story! I wish it was continued! Amazing work!
Sie chapter 76 . 8/22/2016
I just finished reading all 76 chapters and have been waiting for this surprise dinner for 4 or 5 chapters.I'm excited to see what you come up with and I am glad that you sick close to the books actual plot the whole quil and Claire imprinting threw me for a loop. I always wondered if Bella and Jacob stayed together then renesme would never have been born, would that mean that Jacob would eventually imprint on Bella, never imprint, imprint on a stranger and leave Bella like leah, or would Bella and Jake have children and Jake would imprint on his own daughter? Haha and I like how Charlie is okay with Bella and Jake spending the night together, it would've been interesting if he became really violent and tried to shoot Jacob. Continue with the writing!
Guest chapter 76 . 6/23/2016
Where's the sequel at?
cm0011 chapter 34 . 5/30/2016
Man, I am so enjoying this so far! The problems they have are, on one hand, very in line with the twilight series, but then they're also so real - the qualms with new relationships and not going too fast and little squabbles and that. I like how it mixes the angst and storyline of twilight but also adds the realness of relationships into it. I almost like how its not too angsty yet (I've been reading/watching too much angst lately in my life :p). I'm quite terrified for the part where Edward "comes back" though (as you mentioned at the beginning). There are many times where I do ship Edward and Bella, but lately I ship Jacob and Bella so hard and this feeds my ship! I would hate to see them break up in this D: I'm excited!
6,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »