Reviews for Breathe Again
but
Guy/Girl or Girl/Guy translation
That sucks
aizeah chapter 76 . 9/29
There's nothing worse than spending hours becoming invested in a fan fiction, just to realize it's incomplete and hasn't been uodated in 7 years.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 1 . 9/13
I'm sorry but Bella is pathetic. I'm broken! why because Edward left you? no your just going through a break up everyone goes through them your not special I'm sorry but I can't read this anymore please don't take offence to that but I don't like when Bella gets written as pathetic.
sarahbeth453 chapter 75 . 7/14
Update!
sarahbeth453 chapter 76 . 7/14
Pleeeeeeeaase update or at least post some ending chapters
MrsGruff chapter 39 . 7/5
mng
Icy0range chapter 76 . 6/8
I'm not one to really review but how can I put this into words? This was amazing, truly amazing. You captured Bella's and Jacob's personalities so well along with everyone else, it felt like a real alternate universe from Stephanie Meyer herself almost. I also like how you developed characters that Twilight pushed into the background. It was really, really well done and it sucks that you abandoned it, especially since it was supposedly just one chapter left to completion. But that's just the way it goes sometimes unfortunately.

I wish I could better describe just how amazing this was. I haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet but I've been a Jacob/Bella shipper from the start-Edward and Bella's relationship just seems too forced and rushed straight from the get-go. I actually found this just a little rushed and forced too, to be honest, but Jacob and Bella have such good chemistry together I'll take it anyway.

I really did enjoy reading this. So much in fact it inspired me to perhaps write my own Jacob/Bella fanfic, but who knows if I actually will or not knowing my writing history. Regardless a job well done on this. Bravo! I'll have to come back to re-read this sometime in the future.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID HE HAVE TO COME BACK NOW WAHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHH.*THAT WAS ME CRYING
crazyladybug614 chapter 10 . 1/22
God why doesn't Bella want to be with Jake? This is depressing.
crazyladybug614 chapter 3 . 1/22
why was he laughing? That's so cruel! I would have run after her and explained not laughed!
Cheerft97 chapter 76 . 11/13/2016
I have spent a week reading this and I don't get to know the ending! So sad :(
djcarnation chapter 76 . 11/4/2016
please finish this like to know how jake pulls off bella s romantic dinner,
djcarnation chapter 57 . 11/3/2016
wow charlie busted them.i think i would have been as dumbfounded as bella was ,that charlie knew jake was there and spent the night.
RheesMag chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Jacob's confusion is understandable considering the distance Bella kept between them for so long.
RheesMag chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
It seems that Bella instinctively knows she needs someone like Jacob to help knit the pieces of her heart back together. of course, it doesn't hurt that Jake is warm and easily open for hugs unlike her previous boyfriend. Going there was a smart thing for her to do because she got to explore what could be between she and Jake.
6,887 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »