Reviews for Steps
Broedy chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
How is it possible this beautiful drabble has been here a week and I didn't know? My apologies, Jess, I really need to pay more attention. Because this just slayed me... him turning, but it being too late? I could sit down and cry right now because I can picture it perfectly, with Eli's little down-turned mouth as he realises what he has let slip away. :-(

That said, I loved this. Well done, I hope to see more from you!
princessdeleon chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
are you going to continue? please say yes. i was so sad at the end of last nights episode
dcstarsearcher chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
One thing that drives me crazy about reading fanfiction- more often than not, the would-be authors will attempt to color the stories and situations to fit their preference. Instead of taking the established plotlines and character traits to create a story that corresponds to the show(s), they will insert utter nonsense that is not believable in any shape or form.

You, on the other hand, are obviously different. You did a fantastic job of displaying canon. Your interpretation of the episode is entirely plausible; your ability to capture the emotions are admirable. As an extra bonus, your grasp on the proper use of the English language is excellent.

Thank you for this breath of fresh air. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Imzadi chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I almost cried when Maggie walked away. I want Eli & Maggie to be together, as in the vision he had last year. As they are still in the building, they can't help but see each other. I just don't want her to sell her soul.